We're a fast-growing wellbeing startup based in London, looking for a junior customer happiness executive with a passion for health and wellbeing.
🍄 As part of the London Nootropics team, you will be presenting our values and adaptogenic wellness products to the world. We are dedicated to helping people stay balanced, find their flow and be their most productive selves.
🙌The role: We are dedicated to making our customers happy! As a Customer Happiness Executive, you will be responsible for answering customer emails, live chat and via social media.
As a person, you are pleasant and communicative in both speech and writing, solution-oriented and social. You have a sense of structure, accuracy and are interested in a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. You understand our brand tone of voice and manage to convey a positive London Nootropics experience at all times. This position will require varied working hours at times such as helping out at shows and events on weekends.
🤓The ideal candidate:
- A recent graduate or 1 year of experience in a customer service role
- High level of confidence when communicating with customers
- Good knowledge or willingness to learn about functional mushrooms and other adaptogens
- Ability to use initiative and come up with new ideas
- A passion for keeping yourself up-to-date on new health trends
- Share our enthusiasm for interacting with our customers on all media channels
- Most importantly you are passionate about making a positive impact on the world and helping millions of people stay balanced and find their flow 🍄✨
💚What we're offering:
- A new Macbook
- A passionate work environment within a dynamic growing start-up team, with incredible health & wellbeing events throughout the year, in UK & abroad.
- Work directly alongside our passionate founders, learning and growing professionally every day.
- Real responsibility and the opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives
- A fun company culture, where we learn and grow together in an exciting fast-growth industry
- Flexible working to ensure you have a good work-life balance