- Join a highly dynamic team as we build AI tools to reset global investment banking 🚀.
- As an Intern, work on cutting-edge AI tools, including closed and open-sourced LLMs with a leading start-up in AI x IB. 💷
- Play a pivotal role in the continuous development, testing, and optimization of our groundbreaking SaaS platform.
- Work closely with CTO / experienced professionals from the M&A and Technology sectors, and have the opportunity to make a tangible impact in the industry 🏆.
- See real world implementation of tools as we build quickly and closely to our users; enhancing efficiency and job satisfaction of financial analysts globally 🎯
1️⃣ Be at the forefront of AI technology, developing, implementing, and optimizing functions using Python and leveraging LLMs for breakthrough features such as Chain of Thought and Few-shot learning 🧠. 2️⃣ Ensure the software's robustness and reliability through meticulous unit and integration testing 🔒. 3️⃣ Utilize MongoDB or other NoSQL databases to manage and manipulate data effectively 💾. 4️⃣ Shape the future of StealthIQ by analyzing data from ongoing pilot schemes and extracting valuable insights to influence system optimization and new feature implementation 🔍. 5️⃣ Work collaboratively with the team to develop user requirements, focusing on maximum usability and satisfaction 🤝. 6️⃣ Stay ahead of the latest industry developments, continuously adapting to new technologies and methodologies to maintain the cutting-edge stature of our platform 🌐.
- 🎓 Pursuing or holding a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, AI, or a related field.
- 💻 Proficiency in Python and some experience with web app development; we highly encourage applicants with personal projects to apply.
- 🗄️ Familiarity with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB.
- 🧩 Some experience with Large Language Models (LLMs) and understanding of concepts like Chain of Thought and Few-shot learning; eagerness to delve deeper into these areas is a plus.
- 🔬 Experience in or willingness to learn unit and integration testing.
- 📢 Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 👥 Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- 🧠 Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- 🔥 A drive to learn and grow, coupled with a passion for AI and a desire to contribute to a pioneering product in the financial sector. No finance experience required.
Benefits and Learning Opportunities:
- Enjoy a highly collaborative, innovative, and inclusive work culture.
- Start-up culture that offers remote work, flexible hours, and high degree of responsibility of work. No other workplace will offer the challenge and responsibility that we can.
- Work with seasoned professionals and receive mentorship to build a strong foundation for your future career.
- Future opportunity to join us full time dev as we build and grow StealthIQ.
Note: Please note this is a 3-month internship. We are flexible on work hours to to suit your studies or other commitments. Do get in touch to discuss further!