We’re looking for an awesome and ambitious Social Media Marketer to join the team!
This is a remote, full-time position where you’ll be working alongside A-Players on a mission to grow our social media presence to new heights.
With a ton of upcoming media commitments and plans already developing for next year, this is the perfect time to grab your seat on a fast moving machine.
Pay starting at $45k annual base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing strategies across all major and emerging social media platforms with the overall goal of amplifying brand awareness, building an army of raving fans and helping the business to increase sales volume, revenue and customer lifetime value.
- Autonomy over all social media platforms, including implementing, managing and constantly looking to evolve the strategy used.
- Manage and grow social media communities across key platforms, developing initiatives to foster engagement and loyalty.
- Own and manage the content creation process, from ideation to execution, including the management of third party relationships who assist with this.
- Analyze social data and prepare performance reports for key stakeholders containing key learnings and actionable recommendations.
- Implement and manage a fluid content calendar in line with the strategy, including tactical campaigns around events.
- Direct line management of two Social Media Interaction Agents.
- Monitor trends across social media. Test, learn and iterate with new social features and formats.
- Engage with the audience - responding to comments, questions and feedback in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Stay updated on algorithm, platform and technological changes & trends, refining strategies accordingly.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and collaborate with other teams.
- Demonstrable experience as a successful Social Media Marketer, including developing successful social media strategies and campaigns.
- Mission drive team player, excellent communicator and happy to take a hands on approach.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and a passion for using them.
- Strong experience in the content development and management process, and working with creative teams and agencies.
- Creative flair and excellent copywriting skills.
- Data-driven, with the ability to analyze and optimize based on insights.
- Solid understanding of social media KPIs.
- Prior experience of using social media management tools effectively.