We’re looking for an ambitious, multi-talented individual to work closely with our founders, at the centre of our fast-moving startup, solving problems with seriously high levels of accountability. The ideal candidate is a future entrepreneur willing to work hard and do a wide variety of tasks - glamorous and non-glamorous - with the simple goal of saving our founders time.
Can you manage a project? Test the product? Create a sales report? Write a blog article? Design a landing page? Great, the level of work you will do is only limited by your capabilities and you need to be able to deliver at speed and to a high level across all tasks - big and small.
Most importantly you'll get exposure to all parts of the business, a great learning experience, and the chance to move on to other things (at Arwen, or elsewhere) with strong endorsement.
Arwen AI Limited is a UK B2B marketing technology SaaS business on a mission to make social media more social.
We use AI to automatically detect and remove unwanted content from our customer’s social media channels, creating safe and inclusive online communities. These communities then experience better engagement and more profitable marketing outcomes. Arwen works across Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook and Instagram, is expert in detecting 25 different types of toxic and unwanted content, across 30 languages globally, automatically hiding them in under a second.
Arwen has won a strong customer base, protecting 425m+ users globally from spam, hate, toxicity, and other forms of unwanted content every second of every day. We have plans for significant growth in 2023 and 2024.
Arwen’s clients include ITV, Comic Relief and UK Infrastructure Program HS2 as well as sports teams like Mercedes AMG F1 Team, Oracle Red Bull F1 Team, BWT Alpine F1 Team, Crystal Palace FC, Fulham FC, Watford FC, Burnley FC & Northampton Saints RFC. Individuals using the service include The Right Hon. Steve Baker MP, former England footballer Michael Owen and comedian and actor Rosie Jones. Arwen’s work has been featured on Channel 4, Forbes, The Evening Standard and The Independent
Key things you'll likely be involved in:
- Spearhead special projects and drive forward new initiatives as we scale, creating a sustainable process that can then be resourced for the long term
- ISO accreditation, working with our external supplier
- Board report creation and delivery
- Staff onboarding and technical equipment provision
- Delivery of IT service support
- Shape and deliver business functions and processes, ready to be spun out into teams or outsourced to providers
- Customer service ticketing and tracking
- Customer demo calendar management
- Internal IT and technical equipment support
- Handle social media marketing
- Design investor and customer pitches and presentations for our CEO and sales team
- Ownership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit
- High data literacy, a logical approach and excellent Google Sheets / Slides / Docs skills
- Extraordinarily good communication skills and flawless written English
- An eye for design and top notch attention to detail
- Strong understanding of brand, product, and business
- Evidence of extraordinary delivery/achievements in the past
- Keen interest in social media technologies, with a strong desire to learn more about how it works
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and all the hardware and software you need to do your work
- Staff share options scheme
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- Casual dress code
- Pension scheme
- Yearly overnight company trip and quarterly local team activities (parties, fun activities, team building)
Role reports to:
Expected hours of work:
Full time, Monday to Friday
Work environment and travel:
We’re a hybrid business, valuing a combination of co-located and remote work. In the first few weeks, to help you settle in, we’ll work to a higher intensity of co-located work. However, once settled in you’ll be able to set your own hybrid patterns. We then work according to a routine of co-located and remote events to drive collaboration and build relationships.