Growing start up, Manageable, is seeking a leader to be the champion of the service delivery and customer experience. This is a unique opportunity to join a post revenue startup that brings fresh and compelling products and experiences to the world of manager training and coaching. With the purpose to delight and enrich the learning communities this role will be responsible for all user touch points ensuring adoption, engagement and high levels of satisfaction throughout their journey. Building out qualitative and quantitative insights from product analytics and user surveys you will restructure, evolve and improve all aspects of service delivery to users; removing day to day friction points, predicting roadblocks and spotting automation opportunities.
Your customer service passion will have you influencing all aspects of the business to think of the user first. You will be comfortable working with product and engineering, sales and marketing colleagues to achieve that goal.
This is a leadership role so you will build, inspire and manage a small team to drive outcomes.There is huge breadth in this role, growing in scope and impact as the community expands. As a start up though you must be prepared to be hands on and focus on the details.
Engaging with customers of all levels and backgrounds will be a key requirement so your customer service, stakeholder management and exemplary communications skills will shine through.
To deliver outcomes you will
- Orchestrate the end to end experience so that users are delighted with every element of their journey
- Develop, implement, and manage tools, and processes to understand customers and each learning pathway
- Monitor and measure performance against customer expectations
- Co-create and design new experiences, content and assets for the communities
- Centralise, analyse, and synthesise customer feedback and data
- Identify metrics to track and ensure those metrics are linked to business outcomes
- Share insights from customer understanding tools throughout the organisation and to client sponsors
- Provide tools and guidance to support improvement initiatives and to help drive change
- Develop the strategy to achieve the desired and intended customer experience
- Prepare internal and external communications about the work that is being done
- Drive clarity of expectations, consistency of experiences, and education of colleagues around the experience to be delivered
- Align and unite the organisation around the customer
- Be the champion of the user and ensure that the impact on the user is embedded in all decisions, discussions, and designs
- Be an inspiration to the rest of the team in your conduct, presence and ideas
- Manage objectives and deliverables of your team
To thrive you will
- Have worked in a B2B digital product environment ideally in a fast paced start up or scale up
- Be detail oriented whilst also have experience setting a strategy and vision
- Be an analytical thinker who has regularly used data and insight to drive decision making
- Have been the voice of the user and customer in tech driven products
- Demonstrate how to engage and develop relationships with your communities to improve experience
- Be a great communicator and team player who used energy and presence to inspire colleagues
- Have a background in account management, product management, analytics, customer experience or operations. Most important is your ability to apply your skills to a varied and impactful role in an exciting growing business