We are currently seeking an Account Executive to assist us in delivering our product offerings to our partners. This role does not involve sales or commission-based compensation; instead, it focuses on forming key partnerships and guidance with our key stakeholders.
Our Account Manager will help clients better understand the full potential of our products and act as a liaison between the client and Wrangle teams (marketing, support, customer service, and technical).
The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different workgroups and departments within Wrangle to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction.
The role will involve maintaining accurate correspondence records, supporting regular meetings with clients and management to track service and performance.
Your dedication to our clients' needs will foster client loyalty and contribute to our organisation's growth through positive client-to-business engagement.
- Assist with onboarding new partners, and offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Handle and resolve client enquiries and escalations.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction and service levels with Wrangle's CMO.
- Conduct weekly and monthly service reviews with clients.
- Establish a strong business relationship by becoming the reliable point of contact for each client.
- Develop strategies to improve the services provided to clients.
- Work closely with other internal teams to receive updates on client performance and address any issues.
- Coordinate and prioritise internal projects and fixes, ensuring optimal resource utilisation to increase client satisfaction.
- Develop surveys and collect client information.
- Report and analyse client performance in accordance with their service level agreements (SLAs).
Key Skills & Competencies Required:
It is important that you possess the following qualities: the courage to lead meetings, strong problem-solving skills, the ability to spot opportunities, a highly process-driven mindset (where you implement processes rather than just follow them), and excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in an Account Management / Sales / Customer Service or Delivery role.
- Ideal but not crucial: experience in a technical environment (e.g., SAAS, API, or E-commerce).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
Why join the team?
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building content / assets for an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CMO who will offer crucial mentorship.
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress.