Hello. We're Housekeep, one of Europe's fastest growing businesses. We're looking for talented and highly motivated people to join us to help us turbo-charge that growth. With decades of combined management experience within our team scaling businesses such as Zipcar, Deliveroo, Addison Lee and Utility Warehouse, this position is the ideal role for someone ambitious looking to learn and develop their career.
What do we do?
We make housework work. We find customers brilliant local cleaners and tradespeople. We make the whole process seamless - from click to clean to cashless payment. And we make it easier for cleaners and tradespeople to find work and make money. It’s smart, it’s stress-free, it’s housework that works.
We’re growing fast and have big plans
Although we’re a young business, we’re already the UK’s biggest technology platform in the £5 billion home cleaning market. And we’re growing fast at 50% per year. But we don’t want to stop there. We’ve got big plans to expand into new services and new cities - right across the UK. And one day we want to ‘own the home’. Doing everything from cleaning to gardening to fixing wonky shelves.
We’re proud of the many awards we’ve won - but it’s our customers’ feedback that really counts
We’re especially proud to have been named as one of Europe’s fastest growing businesses by the Financial Times three years in a row. But it’s our customers’ feedback that really counts. We’re really pleased to have over 500,000 reviews with an average rating of 4.9 stars, plus 50 customer awards. We’ve managed all this because we put the customer experience at the heart of what we do. And that’s where you come in.
About the role
We’re looking for someone great at building relationships and solving problems over the phone and via chat
- You’ll be a key player in our rapidly scaling New Services team, working with our commercial cleaning teams and our tradespeople, with a clear target on growing job volumes
- You’ll provide inbound and outbound customer support via phone, email, and live chat with a focus on solving problems and resolving queries quickly; your goal is to make jobs happen successfully
- You’ll deal with a wide range of issues - from finding great new tradespeople for our customers to figuring out the problems which might stop our customers going ahead with their bookings
- No two problems are the same. So, you’ll take full ownership of issues and will be empowered to fix every issue, first time, every time
- You’ll also get involved in projects to help us build a bigger, better business. And you’ll provide insights and feedback to help improve our processes, product, and technology
- Essential: Experience of working in sales, customer retentions or with tradespeople
- Passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences
- Target driven and a self-starter
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and high-energy attitude
- Available to work Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday
The perks of working for us
- Starting salary of £26,000 per year, with plenty of development opportunities
- Generous 25 days holiday allowance
- Tons of sponsored (but not too heavily organised) fun
- Potential for share options
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What are you waiting for? Apply now.
Want to be part of helping to build a bigger, better business? Apply now