Grabyo is a VC-backed global SaaS scale-up headquartered in London with operations in the UK, US, Latin America, India and ANZ.
The Grabyo platform is a scalable and affordable SaaS solution for live video production and content distribution. It allows production teams to produce live broadcasts from anywhere in a collaborative and scalable way, and brands to share content with their audiences within seconds.
About The Role
As the VP Finance, you will be reporting directly to the CEO and will take an integral place within our leadership team. This role involves a comprehensive and hands-on approach, requiring your involvement in critical business decisions, while also delving into finer details when necessary. We seek an ambitious and adaptable individual who can evolve alongside our business, maintaining a meticulous yet flexible approach.
This is a hybrid role, and you will be expected to work from our Soho office for a minimum of 2 days per week.
The key responsibilities are listed below:
- Budgeting & Planning - Spearheading and leading the organisation's budgeting and planning procedures, partnering closely with the global management team and CEO. You will set financial targets and align budgets to drive their attainment.
- Financial Forecasting - Own financial forecasting and the monitoring of the business’ burn rate and runway.
- Business Partnering - Be the champion of finance in all business decisions. Partner with other leaders to ensure business-wide decisions and processes are aligned with immediate priorities and long-term financial goals.
- Strategic Initiatives - Taking charge or contributing to defining business-changing initiatives as they emerge, spanning domains like pricing, strategic customer and supplier negotiations, and product development.
- Reporting - Own, continually redefine, and maintain the business’ KPI, financial, operational and board reporting.
- Process Design & Improvement - Continually update and improve processes to meet the needs of a nimble, fast-paced and evolving business.
- Tax & Compliance - Leading tax and statutory compliance efforts across the company globally. This includes responsibilities for our UK and US entities, global sales tax adherence, transfer pricing policies, and the annual UK audit.
- HR & Legal - Supervising Grabyo's People function, aiding the team in goal-setting and project advancement. Assisting with contract review, negotiations, and managing our business's contract templates, T&Cs, and policies, while also knowing when external guidance is needed.
- Team Management - Manage a team of 3 across the Finance and People functions.
- 6+ years of relevant experience, with at least 3+ years PQE, ideally with a scale-up
- ACA or ACCA certification
- Strong working knowledge of SaaS metrics and business fundamentals
- Experience with a company with global entities (preferred)
- Robust leadership experience developing and supporting a high functioning team
- An initiative-driven, hands-on approach, consistently seeking improvements not only for the finance team but for the entire company.
- A comfort level with delving into the intricate details of financial metrics and KPIs, contributing to both the creation and implementation of processes.
- A strong team player with a collaborative focus, thriving in the dynamic and fast-paced atmosphere of a scale-up environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual personal development budget
- Working from home budget
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle scheme
- 25 days holiday in addition of bank holidays, plus the flexibility to take an additional week of unpaid leave
- Regular social events
Join Grabyo as we develop finance's role in shaping the future of our global business.