At Attractions.io we're shaking up the way attractions use technology — pioneering better visitor experiences for some of the best-known brands in the out-of-home entertainment space.
We are seeking a creative individual with excellent illustration skills to join our growing team. If you possess sharp attention to detail and a passion for design, this role is an exciting opportunity to create map illustrations that will be used by millions of guests each year to help them navigate some of the world's top theme parks, resorts, zoos and other leisure destinations.
You'll work closely with our Delivery team and a wide variety of customers to create immersive maps that are a key part of our mobile app platform.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator or graphic designer.
- An expert in the use of Adobe Illustrator.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to deadlines.
- A proactive approach to work, able to overcome obstacles independently and bring new ideas to the table.
- Translating our customers' existing attraction maps into to-scale illustrations for use in their mobile app.
- Managing the flow of map illustrations from briefing to delivery, delegating work to outsourced illustrators as necessary.
- Interpreting creative briefs, solving problems and adapting design styles to suit each project.
- Engaging with customers and the delivery team to inspire design direction and continuously improve our standards and processes.
- Building up a library of assets that we can use across projects to speed up map development and provide a consistent, high-quality output.
- Plotting path routes on top of map illustrations using our internal tooling to enable in-app wayfinding.
- Employee share option scheme
- 100% remote working with a remote work allowance
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days paid holiday
- High-end computer equipment
- Company off-sites at fantastic attractions (our customers)