Who we are
Our mission is to transform how healthcare organisations and their workforce work together. Our Connected Scheduling™ platform connects healthcare organisations and their workforce giving more autonomy and control to staff on how and when they work. Over 50% of UK GP practices use Lantum, we work with over 30% of UK hospitals too and we have not only saved millions in expensive staffing costs for the NHS, but we have countless stories of how we have improved the lives of clinicians who, for the first time, are able to plan their work lives around their personal lives.
What truly sets us apart is our culture and commitment to our mission. It is our incredible team that are the driving force behind our success and provide us with our competitive edge. We are a diverse group of people (20+ nationalities and 53% female workforce) who work hard to change an antiquated industry. We appreciate each others’ skills and differences, we are creative, focused and we are authentic to our true selves. Our team is supported to deliver their best work with clear career progression, a strong feedback culture and individual training budgets. We offer personal support too from health care subsidies including enhanced maternity and paternity leave and a Mental Health First Aider community.
We have a bright and modern office which you can work from throughout the week and 2 core office days per week (Tuesday & Wednesday) where the whole team comes together with free lunch provided.
Hybrid working style
With 2 days in the office per week (Tuesday & Wednesday) - you’ll get the best of both worlds with the benefits of home working, complemented with office time for collaboration and maintaining strong face to face relationships. We have our own dedicated vibrant office in a WeWork in the heart of Shoreditch. We are open to exploring this as a remote role if you are based outside of London.
About the role
Customer Support is at the heart of Lantum, we aim to deliver first-class customer experience to all users, ensuring all answers to queries are empathetic and delivered in a timely manner. Covering chat, email and phone the ideal Customer Support Associate is well organised and a fantastic prioritiser. More than just multitaskers, our associates also care deeply about our users and always go the extra mile to make them feel special. With this in mind, we are looking for someone with a genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer support, who loves building relationships with users and has willingness to dive in and make a difference.
- Answering customer queries across live chat, email and phone
- Inputting accurate and complete customer information in Zendesk
- Developing a full understanding of the Lantum product suite
- Diagnosing software issues and engaging with our Product and Engineering teams using established processes
- Reporting common trends to internal Commercial and Operations departments; ensuring customers have a first-class customer experience
- Identifying, resolving and where necessary, escalating serious incidents or customer complaints
- Ensuring all standard operating procedures are followed and any missing ones are reported
- Staying up to date with a complex and regulated industry and build a deep understanding of Lantum’s customers
About you - We’ll be looking for
- Experience of working in process lead customer support role
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Is patient and empathetic to ensure our customers feel valued and understood
- Has a positive and curious attitude to provide effective support and gain a deep understanding of our customers’ experiences and pain-points
- Is proactive; able to inform customers of new features and drive the self-serve aspect of our product
- Is analytical; able to work well against customer satisfactions and query response time KPIs in addition to driving self-serve one-touch resolution
- Able to handle all sensitive data in accordance with confidentiality policies and GDPR
- Demonstrates composure, resilience and flexibility
- Is first and foremost a team player but can also take initiative and work independently when required
Lantum’s Support team is available every day of the year, including weekends and bank holidays.
Your core hours will be 9.00 - 18.00 but to ensure the best support possible, you may occasionally be requested to work other shifts within our operating hours (8.00 - 21.00 Mon-Sat, 8.00 - 20.00 Sun, 9.00 - 18.00 on bank holidays). If cover is required, it will be shared fairly across the team and reasonable notice will be given.
️Home office set up - £200 stipend towards home office equipment to support remote working
Hybrid working - 2 days in the office a week
A vibrant and fun WeWork office space
Travel expenses to the office reimbursed on core office days
£500 Learning and development budget each year to drive your own development
Team lunch - provided on core office days
♀️Health Cash Plan:
- Cash refunds for physio, dental, and other health related costs.
- An Employee Pricing Program that grants you access to special, non-public discounts to gyms and top retail brands
- Plus access to a 24/7 counselling and support helpline
Pension - Lantum matches 4% of your salary into your pension pot!
Holiday - 25 days holiday + 1 additional day of birthday leave
Wellbeing Support - Access to Spill, a mental health support app
We want every employee to live the core values of the business:
- More than me: Our goals are too big to achieve on our own, it takes diverse skills and various people to achieve greatness.
- Care a lot: Doing the right thing is not optional (even when no one is watching). We care a lot about each other, our users, the NHS. We hold each other to the highest standards and earn our reputation every day.
- See it thru: An endless pursuit of excellence. We take pride in planning and execution of all types of work - we are not deterred by bumps in the road or adversity, we relish the challenge and we keep going.
- Think around corners: We stay ahead of the curve at all times, All of us share a responsibility to challenge the status quo, think out of the box, think creatively, turn problems on their head and turn weaknesses into strengths, it takes deep thought and analytical firepower.
- Bounce back & learn: Be brave, take risks and try new things. It’s better to take risks and learn from them. Being open to changing from what you learn is what makes us successful.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement - We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement to any one of the things that make you who you are. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our people are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.