At Florence, we’re on a mission to be the number one tech provider for health and social care staffing.
Florence is one of the UK’s fastest-growing healthcare tech specialists, founded by an NHS doctor with an ambition to transform care with people-first technology. Our app empowers health and social care teams; helping thousands of nurses, carers and organisations take control of their work and learning every day.
With over 100,000 e-learners, 90,000 care professionals and 2,000 care organisations joining Florence since 2017, we’re growing even further after a successful $35m series B funding round in June 2022.
We are a growing team of 200+ with offices across the UK including Birmingham, Glasgow and London. The growth continues as we put Florence on the international map, expanding to France and Canada. This is a really exciting time to be joining a fast growing, mission led company and be a part of a tech startup with a purpose.
Find out more about our mission to make care outstanding at www.florence.co.uk/about-usRole overview:
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Campaign Manager to support the Marketing and Sales teams in London.
- Passionate and self-motivated marketing professional, experienced in demand generation and growth marketing
- 3-5 years experience in B2B client marketing, partnerships and brand
- Experience working closely with sales and product teams
- Some experience working for a global scale up
- Confident, can present; think, move and act fast
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing and challenging yet rewarding environment
- Used to working for a challenger brand / disruptor
- Used to working with product teams and is excited by the company’s mission & product
- Experience with an online marketplace a bonus, but not required
- Ideally some experience working within the healthcare sector
- Roll out and manage a new hybrid demand generation & ABM model with marketing leadership to deliver against ambitious growth plans
- Strong campaign planning & management skills
- Accountable and responsible for performance marketing and demonstrating MROI
- Manage omnichannel marketing campaigns that deliver high quality MQLs back to the sales organisation
- Work with content lead to define and launch content-led and client-centric marketing plan
- Scope and produce sales enablement collateral to support the sales function including collaborating with product managers to produce product marketing collateral
- Strong copywriting skills, producing impactful and meaningful content across various channels, touchpoints and formats
- Confident, digital and tech-savvy, deep understanding and usage of various sales and marketing tools and tech (HubSpot, Google Suite, Ad Platforms and so on)
- Work with in-house SEO team to drive good quality organic traffic
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to launch ABM for key target accounts across key verticals and client types
- Own industry events and webinars calendar, selecting, planning & managing; aligning with sales and marketing objectives and goals
- Strong numerical and data analytical skills, ability to draw insights and put forward recommendations to raise marketing effectiveness
- Work with revenue data & ops teams to scope, test & roll out end to end best-in-class lead management & assignment processes
- Track marketing activities effectiveness via real-time performance dashboards and reports
- Gain a deep understanding of the industry, clients, prospects and competitors
- Lives and breathes our brand values and identity and value proposition
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) + Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
- Standard pension contributions
- Private healthcare insurance
- Access to EAP; Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced parental leave (maternity, paternity, adoption)
- Flexible hybrid working (remote and office-working)
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Regular company and social outings