We are building the world’s most advanced nutrition platform, combining our AI-driven consultation, DNA reports and blood test results, to provide tailor made vitamins and health advice. We want to help people feel 100% more often.
We’re a growing, fast-paced team over just over 30 people based in Central London and we take care of everything from design, to development, to supply chain, and more!
Since launching we’ve already:
- Achieved over £10m in revenue with consistent YoY growth
- Helped over 1,000,000 people learn more about their health with our industry-leading online nutritional health consultation
- Started selling our products in Boots, Sainsbury's, Holland & Barrett and Ocado with Vitl now available in over 2,000 stores in the UK
- Created a service that customers love - we've got ourselves a 4.5* rating on TrustPilot!
About the role
We are looking for a Performance Marketer (Maternity Cover) to join our quickly growing, creative marketing team. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for all our paid digital advertising (paid social and paid search).
You will take ownership of our key acquisition channels from day one and constantly look to test, launch and optimise these to reach more customers across a range of channels and to build our brand presence.
This is an incredible opportunity to be creative and think of innovative ways to take Vitl’s marketing to the next level!
- Own all Paid Social (Facebook, Tiktok) and Search (Google) marketing channels including: budgets, strategy, execution, reporting, optimisation.
- Working with the CMO to determine how best to invest our acquisition budget to scale new customer acquisition, optimise CPAs and delight our customers.
- Focus on growth KPIs and play a pivotal role in a rapidly scaling business
- Continuously improve performance through a structured test and learn approach
- Work closely with customer service, ops, product and tech teams to optimise the customer journey
- Work with the rest of marketing team closely to craft high performing and consistent creatives with our in-house design and social teams
- Build and maintain structured and scalable reporting
A bit about you
- 2+ years within digital / growth marketing, with a specific focus on paid advertising;
- Highly creative - experienced in continuously conceptualise and test new creatives & assets to grow FB and Tiktok
- Ability to set up, manage and execute campaigns with FB, TikTok and Google ads manager;
- Proven record of successfully managing campaigns to improve ROI and CPAs;
- Strong with data: ability to analyse data from FB, TikTok and Google ads manager, as well as Google Analytics to report back to the Marketing Team and to make recommendations for improving performance moving forward;
- Experience in managing budgets and allocating spend accordingly across channels;
- Proactive self-starter who is keen to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced with landing page testing and working with dev team to continuously improve on landing page experience and conversion
- Bonus: experienced in setting up proper tracking i.e. be able to understand and guide the dev team to implement conversion API, advanced matching, additional event tracking etc
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- 25 days' holiday (pro rata), plus bank holidays
- Work from home 2 day per week
- Free breakfast on Tuesdays, and team lunch on Thursdays
- Summer & Xmas parties plus regular social events
- Mental health support from our friends over at Spill
- Free Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!