At Bezos, our vision is to Deliver Happiness: For our team, our e-commerce sellers, the end consumers, as well as our logistics partners. These are exciting times in e-commerce sales with consumers that increasingly buy more online and the emergence of online entrepreneurs, selling through multiple channels (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Instagram). Today, these online entrepreneurs are falling behind large retailers due to the complexity of logistics and are ignored by large incumbent logistics service providers. We are on a mission to change that.
Building the Operating System for e-commerce logistics: Bezos developed a cloud-based technology platform for online sellers, connecting existing fulfilment and logistics providers, enabling a range of fulfilment and delivery options, incl. green delivery. Bezos.ai enables e-commerce sellers to compete with large retailers and marketplaces by providing fast and reliable fulfilment and delivery solutions.
Founder with a proven track record: Bezos was co-founded and is led by Vernon Tjon-Soei-Len, a former Director at Amazon and part of the Senior Leadership Team of Amazon Logistics UK. Prior to Amazon, Vernon worked at Zipcar, Bain & Company and JPMorgan.
We are looking for an exceptional Growth Analyst Intern: As a Growth Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing data, identifying growth opportunities, and implementing strategies to maximize our company's growth potential. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, develop key performance indicators (KPIs), and provide data-driven insights to drive our growth initiatives. We are looking for someone that gets excited about the adventure of a startup and wants to build a world class business. You will play a major role in designing and executing our growth strategy and driving revenue growth.
- Analyze data to identify growth opportunities, trends, and customer behavior patterns
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop actionable plans for growth
- Utilize data insights to optimize customer acquisition, retention, and monetization strategies
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders through reports and presentations
- Studying for a degree in science, engineering, statistics, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Growth Analyst or similar role
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in SQL, Excel, Python, or similar tools
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with. A positive outlook, boundless energy and thrive on collaboration in startup environments
Nice to have:
- Studying for a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
- Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g. Hubspot), web analytics tools and A/B testing platforms
- The ability to shape your role in a fast-growing, exciting, and evolving company at the forefront of the future of e-commerce
- Experience a workplace that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, outcome-focused, disciplined, but also highly collaborative team-oriented and fun
- Significant opportunity for growth and personal development, and the chance to have a real impact
- The team is fully remote but meet in person up to once every 2 weeks
- Mental health support through Spill and free Headspace subscription