Carmoola is a rapidly growing fintech car finance lender and we’re on a mission to empower customers to save money and have the best possible experience when financing a car. Following a successful launch of the business, we are now growing out our marketing team. There is now an amazing opportunity for someone to come in and lead our CRM strategy and implementation.
Carmoola is a fully automated direct-to-consumer car finance lender. We have raised over £100M+ and are backed by some of the world’s leading investors. Having just closed our Series A funding round and senior debt facility we are now focused on scaling the business.
Your Role in Our Mission
As the Head of CRM, you will be our linchpin in driving conversion through the product, ensuring customers choose and buy their car with Carmoola for their car finance needs. With an analytical mindset, data-driven approach, and a clear approach to prioritising both customer and commercial value, you will spearhead CRM campaigns that resonate with our audience and enhance their journey.
As the sole specialist in CRM, you'll be wearing many hats – from strategist to executor. With an emphasis on exquisite copywriting, you'll curate compelling and impactful campaigns. Adopting a test and learn framework, you'll drive continuous optimisation, leveraging rich data signals and ensuring our CRM activities align seamlessly with our overarching content strategy and product flows.
- Developing and delivering a best-in-class CRM strategy, from initial acquisition, cross-sell and up-sell, through to on-going retention and brand advocacy.
- Design, implement, and optimise CRM campaigns with a focus on driving conversion and wowing our customers.
- Utilise the full capabilities of Blueshift to leverage data insights, segment audiences, and personalise messaging for maximum impact.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing, Product and Data teams to ensure campaigns are coherent with the larger business narrative and product offerings.
- Continually adopt a test and learn approach, iterating on campaigns based on results, insights, and feedback.
- Own and manage the CRM calendar, ensuring timely delivery of campaigns that align closely with our content strategy and cross-channel marketing activites.
Need to Haves
- Several years of hands-on experience in CRM, with a proven track record of designing and implementing successful campaigns and automated journeys.
- At least two years of in-depth experience with Blueshift (or a similar CRM automation tool), showcasing abilities to set up, manage, and optimise campaigns.
- Exquisite copywriting skills that engage and compel the reader.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to derive actionable insights from data and metrics.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to make quick decisions based on customer and commercial outcomes.
- Autonomous, taking full ownership and showing initiative.
- Data-driven and analytical, always seeking to improve and optimise.
- Collaborative, able to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented, ensuring each campaign is curated to perfection and organised properly.
- Growth mindset, proactively investing in themselves to improve and develop their skills and taking steps to stay on top of the latest trends in CRM.
What's in for You
- Competitive salary range of £65K - £85K
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of a groundbreaking fintech startup.
- Flexibility to shape and drive the CRM domain at Carmoola.
In our journey to revolutionise car finance, we recognise the importance of diverse perspectives. We're eager to broaden our team's horizons and especially encourage applications from individuals who can bring a unique viewpoint. Carmoola is reshaping the world of car finance – join us!