So Energy was created in 2015 because we know there’s never a good reason to have a bad experience with your energy provider. Since then our renewable energy business has grown rapidly, with over 300,000 customers and 300+ So Energists and we aren’t done. Our next goal is to supply renewable energy to 1 million UK customers by the end of 2026 and we are going to succeed in that mission by leveraging technology, remaining customer-centric and hiring people with a passion for sustainability.
If you're thinking of joining us then your timing couldn't be more perfect. In late 2021 So Energy joined forces with ESB Energy to become the UK’s next big green energy supplier.
Our People - So Energists
Whether you are helping our customers gain energy independence through solar panelling and EV charges or delivering best-in-class customer service to one of our renewable energy customers there are six things all So Energists have in common, our Values:
- Customer Review Management:
- Monitor and promptly respond to customer-generated content such as reviews on platforms such as Trustpilot, Google Reviews, and others.
- Craft well-written and thoughtful responses that address customer inquiries, feedback, concerns, and complaints mentioned in the reviews.
- Ensure that responses are tailored to each customer's specific situation and provide relevant information.
- Process meter readings, refunds, and Change of Tenancy requests mentioned in the reviews, ensuring accurate and efficient handling.
- Assist customers in setting up and adjusting Direct Debits/Payment schedules and facilitate card payments based on their feedback.
- Schedule smart meter appointments for customers, if applicable, based on their reviews.
- Address billing-related issues mentioned in the reviews and provide satisfactory resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle and resolve simple complaints mentioned in the reviews, while escalating more complex issues to the appropriate department for further investigation.
- Collaborate with customers to troubleshoot meter issues mentioned in the reviews, offering guidance and solutions to technical problems.
- Provide clear customer education on online account usage, In-Home Displays (IHD), and meter reading techniques in response to related inquiries.
- A competitive salary plus up to 10% performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Last Friday of each month nibbles and drinks in the office
- Work three days from home after your probation period (download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 11mbps required)
- Great reward and recognition
- Join a unique culture that embraces peoples ideas and fosters collaboration across the business
- Use of the Hastee platform to access some of your pay in a pinch
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Access to Perkbox+ including the Wellness Hub
- Life assurance 4x base salary
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career.
So Energy cares about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all. As an equal opportunity employer, there are also several steps we take to accommodate candidates and employees with disabilities including additional time on tests during the interview process and specialist equipment for those employees that require it.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply, make sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV
Closing date for applications is 21.09.2023.