We’re a commercial motor insurer on a mission to save people time and money. From nationwide taxi fleets to self-employed scooter delivery riders, our customers are our driving force. We’re making insurance fairer and more human for every one of them.
When we started back in 2016, we knew that traditional insurance held businesses back. It was too complicated, too expensive and too time-consuming. So we set out to change things, building insurance solutions that empower professional drivers throughout the UK and Europe.
So far, we’ve raised over $200 million in funding. We’ve grown from a scrappy start-up into an industry-changing organization, and there’s plenty more to come.
That’s where you come in...
We’re on the lookout for a passionate, driven, and eager Claims Handler to grow with our team in Halifax.
This is a great opportunity for individuals without prior insurance experience, but who are eager to learn and thrive in a dynamic environment within an Insurance company.
What you will be doing
- You will become a valuable member of an expanding Claims team, playing a crucial role in achieving the company's objectives.
- You will be responsible for handling FNOL- first notification of loss calls/claims for our motor customers and responding promptly to customer inquiries and routing customers to the best supplier.
- You will ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- You will be the person our customer speaks to in their time of need.
What you will need to be successful
- You bring a positive and proactive mindset, displaying enthusiasm for acquiring new knowledge and embracing challenges.
- You have an eye for detail and a flair for building rapport.
- You have the ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
What’s it like to work at Zego?
Joining Zego is a career-defining move. People go further here, reaching their full potential to achieve extraordinary things.
We’re spread throughout the UK and Europe, and united by our drive to get things done. We’re proud of our company and our culture – a friendly and inclusive space where we can lift each other up and celebrate our wins every day.
Together, we’re setting the bar higher, delivering exceptional work that makes a difference. Our people are the most important part of our story, and everyone here plays a role. There’s loads of room to learn and grow, and you’ll get the freedom to steer your career wherever you want.
You’ll work alongside a talented group who embrace each other's differences and aren’t afraid of a challenge. We recognise our achievements, learn from our mistakes, and help each other to be the best we can be. Together, we’re making insurance matter.
How we work
We believe that teams work better when they have time to collaborate and space to get things done. We call it Zego Hybrid.
Our hybrid way of working is unique. We don't mandate fixed office days. Instead, we foster a flexible approach that empowers every Zegon to perform at their best. We ask you to spend at least 2 days a week in our Halifax office. You have the flexibility to choose the day that works best for you and your team. We cover the costs for all company-wide events (3 per year), and also provide a separate hybrid contribution to help pay towards other travel costs.
We think it’s a good mix of collaborative face time and flexible home-working, setting us up to achieve the right balance between work and life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.