We understand finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and well-being platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the UK’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury), True (a leading UK consumer investor) and ACF, as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
Since launching we’ve already:
- Achieved over £10m in revenue with consistent YoY growth
- Helped over 1,000,000 people learn more about their health with our industry-leading online nutritional health consultation
- Started selling our products in Boots, Sainsbury's, Holland & Barrett and Ocado with Vitl now available in over 2,000 stores in the UK
- Created a service that customers love - we've got ourselves a 4.5* rating on TrustPilot!
About the role
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delighting people to join our team as a Customer Delight Associate. We pride ourselves in putting the customer first and we’re looking for someone to help us continue to deliver that reputation for excellence as we scale.
You will be a key member of the Vitl community and serve as a member of the front line support team, ensuring customer satisfaction is at its highest. You will build strong relationships with customers by fielding queries as they arise in a friendly, proactive and approachable way, while also identifying and implementing opportunities to improve our customer experience and products.
A bit about you
- Proactive, reliable, self-motivated and ready to get stuck into a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable written and verbal English skills
- Comfortable leading projects independently, as well as collaborating with the broader team
- Organised and comfortable handling data, metrics and tracking information
- An interest in health, wellbeing and nutrition
- Experience working at a consumer-facing company, with a subscription product
- Experience working with platforms like Intercom, Stripe, Magento and customer.io!
- Competitive salary according to your level of experience, as well as potential for stock options at a young, high-growth startup
- Unparalleled learning, surrounded by some of the most passionate and brilliant people in the industry
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 days social impact leave for public service, voluntary or charitable activities
- Private healthcare through Vitality and mental health support from Spill
- Free weekly team lunches and breakfasts, plus regular social events
- £1,000 personal allowance per year for learning and development
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- A Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!