We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since mid-2019 and has had exponential growth since. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Motability, the Volkswagen Group, and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!
We are looking for a Customer Care Executive to join our remote team. Work on all aspects of aftercare customer support for our EV charging products, including queries, support, troubleshooting. In this role, you will provide product/services information and, liaising with the technical team, resolve any problems or questions that our customers may have with respect to the product. You will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. Your primary responsibility will be to take inbound phone calls and respond to email inquiries. This role will require you to work on average one day per weekend.
What we want in your first 6 months at Ohme:
- Deal with high volumes of incoming queries;
- Self-sufficiently work thorough, quickly and efficiently in responding to customer queries;
- Ensure a high response rate, in accordance with team service levels;
- Be able to attach the correct priority order to your daily tasks;
- Nurture customers with complex problems and be their champion within the business to solve their issue;
- Be the customer guide through technical questions, support them in their product engagement;
- Answer inbound calls, be a listening ear and escalate appropriately.
Who you are:
- Live our values: Move fast, be brave, push the bar, take ownership and be transparent. Be a team player with creative opinions, focused on driving solutions. Always look forward and learn from mistakes.
- Self-starter: Try your best to always act in the customer’s best interest and solve their problems. Be open to trying different ideas and feedback from colleagues.
- Outgoing and personable: Enjoy speaking to people and starting conversations. Be authentic and genuine to really listen and be empathetic towards the customer.
- Speak plain English: Communicate technical information in a simple manner that everyone understands.
Experiences that are essential:
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude. Naturally inquisitive and a creative problem solver.
- Ability to work efficiently from your home office or appropriate remote location within the UK.
- Ability to work on weekends.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices essential.
- Excellent communicator, both in writing and on the phone.
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing scale-up with global ambitions that is cutting edge, passionate about sustainability and seeks to make the world a better place.
- Life insurance
- Income protection
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.