Who we are
Hi, I’m Roy, Chief Product Office at Mention Me and I’m hiring! Before I tell you more about the role, here's a little bit about Mention Me and what we do.
Becoming a Mentioneer means you’ll be joining our Customer Advocacy Intelligence® movement, which is changing the world of marketing.
Our data-driven Advocacy Intelligence Platform equips brands to drive growth through their fans by encouraging and rewarding personal recommendations.
There’s a good chance you’ve already come across us while online shopping from Puma, Michael Kors, ASOS, Ray Ban, or any other of the 500+ brands we work with.
We’ve delivered more than 5.5m referrals totalling over $2bn in revenue for our clients.
Now, our vision to make all brands think advocacy-first is stepping up a gear, and you might be just who we need to help us.
We’re looking for a talented Junior marketing Executive to join our fast-growing marketing team.
From arming the sales team with compelling case studies, to publishing newsworthy blogs, managing our social media accounts and supporting the running of our events. You’ll spend your days experiencing everything marketing has to offer. Often, that’ll mean flitting between tasks, from data-based research reports to snappy social posts, without ever letting standards drop.
You’re joining at an exciting time and will play a key role in helping bring our offering to life as the world’s first Customer Advocacy Intelligence Platform. That means supporting our product marketing, brand marketing and performance marketing teams as we educate and excite our target audiences about harnessing the power of brand fans for their business.
As well as a skilled wordsmith with a can-do attitude, you should have a killer eye for detail, be a self starter with huge enthusiasm for everything you do. While you will support a variety of projects you will understand the big picture of where we are going as a business.
If that sounds like you, read on. We could be a great match!
What you’ll do:
- Write, edit and publish engaging marketing content pieces that excite the reader and hit target metrics. We’re talking website pages, social media posts, blog content, case studies, whitepapers… the list goes on
- Work closely with the Brand, Performance, Product and Partner marketing teams, as well as the wider business, to produce marketing assets that convert
- Contribute to the content marketing strategy, coming up with ideas and getting involved with brainstorming sessions
- Report on key content marketing metrics, such as email open rates and blog traffic
- Monitor trending topics in the martech space to spot potential story opportunities
- Be a brand guardian, championing our tone of voice, encouraging consistent, high-quality writing, and empowering Mentioneers to tell our wider advocacy story
- Actively support on the organisation of our key events working with internal and external stakeholders
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You are a passionate writer and story-teller, with examples to back it up
- You are someone with a laser-focused eye for detail, confidence to challenge the status quo, and enthusiasm for a good challenge
- You are keen to develop your skills as a marketer, from SEO and lead gen to content strategy
- You have an attention to detail with 1st class organisational skills (You love a good spreadsheet!)
- You are comfortable with numbers and interested in the analytical side of things, especially measuring how marketing performs
- You are happiest in a fast-paced environment collaborating with others
- You have a portfolio of past work
What you’ll get:
Here are some of our favourite perks and benefits, but we have so many more!
Remote and Hybrid working.
Private medical insurance with Vitality, including: mental wellbeing support, a range of lifestyle benefits and great incentives
⚕️ Major dental, vision, and life insurance policies.
An annual learning and development budget
2 Celebration Days: additional time off for you to celebrate religious days, cultural events, birthdays, anniversaries, or any other significant day that’s important to you
Enhanced parental leave
25 days holiday plus public holidays, alongside additional days for being a Mentioneer
Monthly prizes for being amazing! Values Awards and Customer Love awards, and Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Win up to £500 cash, vouchers, meals out and trips away.
Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making to poker nights and picnics
All the up-to-date tech you’ll need (we love Macs)
Short and long-term disability support
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change. You can read more about how we’re doing this and always learning, by looking at our blogs here.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.