Proxymity’s a leading digital investor communications platform, backed by a consortium of the world’s largest global custodians, connects issuers, intermediaries, and investors digitally and in real-time via its unique digital pathway, for unprecedented efficiency, accuracy, and transparency in investor communications throughout the global ecosystem.
Our solutions give public companies confidence that their AGM/EGM agendas are transmitted as a "golden source" and provide institutional investors with the time they need to research and vote on corporate decisions, as well as actual digital confirmation that their votes have been received. The digital-native platform, built on highly scalable technology, provides full compliance with the latest regulations such as the Shareholder Rights Directive (SRD II).
From the beginning, Proxymity’s vision was to deliver these benefits for the whole industry, rather than be owned by one company. To support this vision, in April 2020 some of the world’s largest financial institutions joined together to invest in the platform and establish Proxymity as an independent business.
Proxymity promotes enhanced environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) by improving communication between issuers and investors and making it easier for intermediaries to be efficient, timely and compliant when servicing their clients.
Proxymity is investing in the Marketing team to enable our continued rapid growth, and we are looking for a Brand and Content Manager, in a broad role which covers project management, brand management, campaign support, and social media management in driving traffic to our website, and internal communications.
Our platform services the world's largest financial institutions and supports public companies in their critical investor communication. As we continue to grow, you will be working closely with marketing colleagues and the sales team, as well as other functions to ensure marketing programmes are developed and delivered on time and on budget. Reporting to the VP of Marketing and working closely with both the Senior Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Executive you will be part of a small professional team driving best practice marketing programs.
You will work within the branding and campaigns team lead by our Senior Marketing Manager, and your activities will range from developing marketing campaigns and programmes to supporting the team on managing the proxymity.io website, In addition, you will act as a point of contact for the People team for any internal communication for their employer branding, L&D and recruitment programmes.
We are looking for a self-starter with energy and ideas to improve our digital presence, a proven communicator with high organisational skills, and helping embed structure and process to the team. The right candidate will be given autonomy to run and manage marketing programmes as the primary contact at the company.
Ideally, you would be comfortable and energised by working in a fast-paced scale-up environment and excited about collaborating with world-class experts in technology and financial services to transform the industry.
- Create, develop, deliver, and measure marketing programmes
- SPOC and advisory on Internal Communications. Develop and manage the internal communications calendar with the people team
- Use visual creative skills and experience using Adobe or similar, to create in-house brand assets when needed
- Be comfortable in using marketing techniques and automation, working with the DM Executive for both the deployment and measurement of digital campaigns
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in the development, and management of our brand presence including the proxymity.io website
- Develop, maintain and manage our social media presence in collaboration with the DM Executivehrough
- Define clear metrics to measure impact and track progress
- 5+ years minimum B2B marketing experience
- B2B Brand management experience
- Flexibility, outstanding organizational skills, and a creative approach to problem-solving.
- A self-starter who can prioritize duties among multiple concurrent projects.
- Visually creative with strong branding & presentation skills,
- A clear understanding of marketing communications professionalism.
- Commitment to quality, sense of urgency, and ability to thrive under pressure
- Team player – puts the success of the team first.
- Growth mindset – handles feedback and disagreement constructively and positively.
- Embraces cross-functional collaboration – can work productively and successfully with marketing, sales, product management, technology, legal, customer success and operations.
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe or similar
- Financial services domain experience, especially working with and selling to financial intermediary (sell-side) customers.
- Marketing qualifications preferred.
- Strong presentation & copywriting skills
- An exciting, fast-growth scale-up environment with excellent career growth opportunities
- Private health insurance provided by Bupa
- Matching pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
- 45 days workcation
- 2 duvet days
- Flexibility to work from home
We are committed to diversity and to ensuring that our team has a productive mix of views and experience. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply and help us develop an organisation that is flexible and inclusive.