At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Customer Success exists in Quantexa to drive customer outcomes and value from our technology.
We are recruiting for a Customer Success Manager with a strong background in either financial crime, fraud or master data management to own a portfolio of customers. Your job as the Customer Success Manager will be to position yourself with the customer as their trusted advisor. You will work with the customer to define Quantexa roadmap to attain continued value from Quantexa and identify and work with our sales team on additional opportunities for Quantexa product in our customers.
This is an enterprise level role and we require an advisory skillset.
What You'll Do
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients.
- Work with customers to define and achieve business outcomes through utilisation of the Quantexa platform
- Cultivate the correct environment for up-selling and identify expansion opportunities
- Drive planning sessions to ensure clients are able to fully realise the value from Quantexa
- Ensure client expectations and value attainment is achieved
- Plan and drive best practice sessions to ensure users are adopting and using Quantexa
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check-in points with key clients
- Identify and target expert services engagements to drive customer outcomes
- Collect client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Ensure the customer renews with Quantexa
In order to be considered for the role:
- Strong experience in Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Pre-sales or relevant client-facing experience
- Ability to understand business problems and influence and define roadmaps with customers
- Experience in AML, Fraud or MDM technologies or business areas
- The ability to partner and work with dispersed teams to bring the best of Quantexa to our clients
- Effectively deal with difficult and challenging situations
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can transition between strategy and detail conversations when required
- Comfortable with a fast-paced scale-up organisation
- Be able to influence and take customers on a journey
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in financial services, fraud or financial investigation functions
- An understanding of common change management methodologies such as Prosci
- Experience in big data and complex IT programs
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 2 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
We have one mission. To help businesses grow. To make data easier. And to make the world a better place. We’re not a start-up. Not anymore. But we’ve not been around that long either. What we are is a collection of bright, passionate minds harnessing complexities and helping our clients and their communities. One culture, made of many. Heading in one direction – the future.
It's all about you
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital, disability, or veteran status. Whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Internal pay equity across departments is crucial to our global compensation philosophy. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of experience, education, training, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Quantexa is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our talent acquisition processes. If you require support, please inform our Talent Acquisition Team.