We are looking for an ambitious and proactive Demand Generation / Campaign Manager to help us accelerate the adoption of open banking, growth and marketing contribution to the business.
This is a role with a great opportunity to join a small team focussed on growth with an opportunity to experiment and drive results with forward-thinking demand generation methods and build and optimise a revenue focussed demand generation engine.
You will develop and execute highly targeted, multi-touchpoint campaigns that drive demand to meet the business's growth objectives, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation and engagement with our key audiences of prospects, partners, and customers.
You’re a superstar at producing compelling ‘always on’ campaigns that create and capture demand, delighting and engaging at every stage of the buying journey.
Who are Yapily and what do we do?
Yapily is an open banking platform solving a fundamental problem that exists within financial services today: access. For years, card networks have monopolised the global movement of money, and banks have monopolised the ownership of, and access to, financial data. Yapily was founded to challenge these structures and create a global open economy that works for everyone.
Yapily securely connects companies to thousands of banks, enabling them to access data, initiate payments, and embed the power of open banking into their products and services. 100% focused on building infrastructure and tools instead of apps at the product layer, Yapily is a true technology enabler allowing its customers’ products to take centre stage.
Yapily’s customers range from disruptive fintech to big banks and financial institutions across Europe, operating in a number of verticals including Payments, Lending and Accounting.
- Develop and execute innovative and effective demand generation strategies to drive qualified leads and pipeline growth.
- Create and manage multi-channel campaigns using email, social, webinars, digital and offline events, direct mail, and account-based marketing tactics.
- Coordinate creative demand generation campaigns across paid social media, with a focus on LinkedIn, including retargeting across multiple social/online channels.
- Create compelling email campaigns that share value through promoting high-value content from reports to guides to webinars, to drive engagement and conversions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand our customers and develop effective and engaging messaging, ensuring consistent messaging and design across channels and verticals.
- Experiment, test and iterate - Analyse data and report on campaign performance, make data-driven decisions and continually improve programs and processes to drive pipeline and generate good ROI.
- Manage and optimise lead flow processes, systems, and tools, ensuring proper lead tracking, nurture, and enrichment programs are in place for your programmes.
- Stay current with emerging trends and technologies in demand generation, lead generation, and marketing automation to drive performance.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation, B2B marketing, or a related field in technology.
- Fintech, payments, or finance sector experience is desirable but not essential.
- Proven track record of executing successful demand generation campaigns that drive lead generation and pipeline growth.
- Proficiency with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot), social media advertising and scheduling tools, and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning, execution, and optimisation across paid and organic channels including email, social, webinars, digital and offline events, direct mail, and ABM.
- Creative thinker who excels at multitasking in fast-paced environments.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in analysing data and reporting on campaign performance.
- Excellent written skills, including copywriting and messaging development for advertisements that engage and delight prospects.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evidence of a growth-focused mindset using high-impact, low-cost solutions beyond traditional B2B marketing methods.
- Bonus points but not essential - Ability to self-serve in some elements of campaign production to enable rapid creation of campaign assets (e.g. Design: Canva, Figma and short video editing/production e.g. social/website).
If you believe you possess the core qualifications for this role but do not meet all requirements listed, we encourage you to apply. We value diverse skills and experience and will consider all candidates accordingly.
- Base salary between £50-60k dependent on experience
- Share Options ( vested over a 4 year period )
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays) in the UK, other applicants subject to country guidelines
- We also offer an additional one-day holiday after 1 years of service up to the value of 5 days over 5 years
- We’re serious about work/life balance and operate hybrid working, giving you the flexibility to work from home, work from our amazing office space or work abroad for up to 30 days per year
- We offer enhanced Paternity and Maternity leave
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance through BUPA
- Comprehensive and tailored mental health support through an award-winning provider
- Company Pension Scheme
- £200 annual Learning and Personal Development budget
- Work from home set up allowance, which you can put towards your home office
- Access to many discounts through the Yapily Benefits Hub
- Employee Referral Scheme which offers £1000 per employee referral
- Team Activities - we have a monthly social budget to support getting together over pizza
- Daily snacks provided in the office.
- Dog Friendly Office
Why work at Yapily?
We’re a scale-up and we’re growing fast.
Over 135 fiercely talented individuals from around the world are helping us achieve our mission.. We’re wonderfully diverse, with 31 nationalities and counting!
We attract ambitious people who are excited to work in a nascent and disruptive industry, and will change the way we interact with financial services. Forever.
We don’t always know the answers, which is why we look for people who can use their skills, intuition, and judgement to diligently work within a team.
See for yourself…
We’re thrilled to have won not one or two, but three awards this year! Read all about them here.
You can also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor and, if you’d like to get to know our Yapsters better, check out We Are Yapily on Instagram.