We have new positions coming up regularly and are always looking for great people to join the team.
Leave your details with us, and indicate what sort of position you're interested in, and we'll be in touch!
We look for consistent things in all members of our team, regardless of level:
- Passionate about healthcare and improving access to preventative healthcare through disruptive technology
- Know what excellent looks like - if you're an experienced hire, you’ve worked in a world-class tech business before, and know what great looks like in product, design and delivery.
- An inquisitive mind, with a passion for constant improvement.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to make decisions with limited information
- A great communicator: You align your stakeholders with clear concise recommendations.
- Supportive: You are helpful, and foster a positive work environment.
Qured has a comprehensive suite of benefits which we regularly review to ensure excellence in the market. This includes:
- Employee share option scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Breakfast, drinks and snacks and a very fancy coffee machine
- 25 days’ holiday and the afternoon off on your birthday
- Regular team socials
- Tech, Cycle to Work and EV Salary Sacrifice schemes
- Free Qured health services
At Qured, we are shaping the future of care to empower people to live longer, healthier lives. Established in 2017, we are a passionate, diverse and inclusive team with a strong foundational culture which attracts some of the best talent from around the world. After securing seed capital for our early 'Deliveroo for doctors' proposition, we pivoted during the Covid pandemic and have built a (super) high-growth business. We’re proud of how our team adapted rapidly to the challenges of the global pandemic, developing products which have been an essential support to over a million people and making a huge contribution to the fight against Covid. This was also when we learned that positive change in healthcare is not only possible, but more necessary than ever.
Post-pandemic, the future sustainability of healthcare lies in the prevention of disease and preservation of health: prevention is the new cure. Now we have achieved platform scale, we are bringing together our knowledge capital in creating extraordinary customer experiences in healthcare and delivering population-scale screening to build a best-in-class health engagement platform. We use elegant, user-focused design and technology to deliver personalised experiences and create habit-forming products. Working at the intersection of consumer and healthcare, we put the human connection at the heart of everything we do, for better health journeys and, ultimately, outcomes.
The opportunity now is to join us for the excitement of an early-stage startup, but with the experience, backing and resources of an established company.