ihateironing is Britain's biggest on-demand laundry service, connecting 100,000s of customers with the very best dry cleaners in their area through our platform and master network. Operating across the biggest markets within the UK as well as internationally in cities such as New York, we're committed to continuous development and high quality growth to become synonymous with on-demand laundry, and cement our position as the world's largest laundry service.
We're looking for an ambitious individual looking to develop their career in the tech industry, acting as a key interface across the Growth, Product and Marketing departments.
- Support the planning, execution and evaluation of acquisition channel experimentation to bolster our new customer growth.
- Conduct user interviews and product testing across our website and mobile apps to surface pain points and potential optimisations.
- Manage our outbound communication focused on maximising customer activation, retention and re-engagement.
- Review and evaluate our ongoing customer feedback and NPS strategy, alongside our world-class performance across all of our review platforms.
- Ad hoc project and admin to support the Growth, Product and Marketing divisions.
Ideally, you'll have 1-2 years experience in an office based environment but ultimately you need to be a bright individual who'll embrace responsibility and working in unison toward a common goal.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and evaluate data
- A good understanding of people with the ability to understand a customers mindset
- Good problem solving and independent thinking
- Commercially minded with a keen interest and understanding of key business and growth principles and practices
- A willingness to learn and desire to grow
- Excellent communicative and collaborative skills with cross-functional teams
- A 'do-er' strong ability to get things done
- Open to some international travel
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly-growing company in an environment conducive to both personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary based on experience: £28k - £35k
- Monthly health, fitness and laundry subsidies
- Hybrid working environment with 2 days a week in the office
- Fully remote work in January and August every year
- Clear opportunity for progression