Who we are
Our mission is to transform how healthcare organisations and their workforce work together. Our Connected Scheduling™ platform connects healthcare organisations and their workforce giving more autonomy and control to staff on how and when they work. Over 50% of UK GP practices use Lantum, we work with over 30% of UK hospitals too and we have not only saved millions in expensive staffing costs for the NHS, but we have countless stories of how we have improved the lives of clinicians who, for the first time, are able to plan their work lives around their personal lives.
What truly sets us apart is our culture and commitment to our mission. It is our incredible team that are the driving force behind our success and provide us with our competitive edge. We are a diverse group of people (20+ nationalities and 53% female workforce) who work hard to change an antiquated industry. We appreciate each others’ skills and differences, we are creative, focused and we are authentic to our true selves. Our team is supported to deliver their best work with clear career progression, a strong feedback culture and individual training budgets. We offer personal support too from health care subsidies including enhanced maternity and paternity leave and a Mental Health First Aider community.
We have a bright and modern office which you can work from throughout the week and 2 core office days per week (Tuesday & Wednesday) where the whole team comes together with free lunch provided.
Lantum exists to make healthcare workforces more efficient, saving hours of admin and thousands of pounds in unnecessary costs. In this role you will be instigating change in the NHS frontline via a tech related approach.
As a Client Onboarding Manager you will be using your healthcare expertise to own the onboarding of new customers onto Lantum’s platform. You will work closely with Lead Clinicians & Rota Managers to understand departments’ workforce management needs and pain points, to bring change and improvements to the NHS workforce processes across hospitals in the UK.
This is an exciting time to join our Secondary Care team which focuses on our UK Hospital clients, where you will be reporting into our Head of Secondary Care Operations. Your medical expertise may provide valuable insight across the company, by collaborating closely with our Product & Sales teams to understand our client’s requirements and feeding this back to propose improvements to our platform.
- Responsible for end to end onboarding experience of UK Secondary Care departments, with a focus on:
- Understanding requirements of rota managers and setting clear expectations.
- Working in partnership with the client to configure departments’ rotas on Lantum.
- Transition the departments’ existing rota onto Lantum.
- Conducting training to rota managers so they can use the system efficiently.
- Updating and maintaining customer records in Salesforce, Confluence, and the Lantum platform.
- Analysis and understanding of departmental data to identify opportunities for activation and growth.
- Working cross functionally across the business, sharing best practices, knowledge and customer insights:
- Working closely with the Onboarding Associate to ensure that all clinicians are informed and engaged.
- Working with our Engineering team to develop the product to fit customer needs.
- NHS Expertise - A medical background, with clear understanding of issues within the NHS surrounding workforce management, who is keen to use this expertise to drive change and quality improvement within the NHS.
- Excellent Communicator / Natural Collaborator - You will need experience communicating with multiple stakeholders identifying problems and requirements and then presenting this to the product team.
- Technically Literate - Basic level of software knowledge and be able to pick up new technology quickly. You should be comfortable with using spreadsheets for rotas.
- Stakeholder Management - You will need strong experience working with stakeholders at different levels to understand their needs and also set expectations. You will also need to be able to identify and manage risks and be comfortable working with them to solve their problems.
️Home office set up - £200 stipend towards home office equipment to support remote working
Hybrid working - 2 days in the office a week
A vibrant and fun WeWork office space
Travel expenses to the office reimbursed on core office days
£500 Learning and development budget each year to drive your own development
Team lunch - provided on core office days
♀️Health Cash Plan:
- Cash refunds for physio, dental, and other health related costs.
- An Employee Pricing Program that grants you access to special, non-public discounts to gyms and top retail brands
- Plus access to a 24/7 counselling and support helpline
Pension - Lantum matches 4% of your salary into your pension pot!
Holiday - 25 days holiday + 1 additional day of birthday leave
Wellbeing Support - Access to Spill, a mental health support app
We want every employee to live the core values of the business:
- More than me: Our goals are too big to achieve on our own, it takes diverse skills and various people to achieve greatness.
- Care a lot: Doing the right thing is not optional (even when no one is watching). We care a lot about each other, our users, the NHS. We hold each other to the highest standards and earn our reputation every day.
- See it thru: An endless pursuit of excellence. We take pride in planning and execution of all types of work - we are not deterred by bumps in the road or adversity, we relish the challenge and we keep going.
- Think around corners: We stay ahead of the curve at all times, All of us share a responsibility to challenge the status quo, think out of the box, think creatively, turn problems on their head and turn weaknesses into strengths, it takes deep thought and analytical firepower.
- Bounce back & learn: Having a positive mental attitude, resilience and determination to learn and improve. It is better to try and learn than not try at all and being open to changing from what you learned is what makes us successful.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement - We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement to any one of the things that make you who you are. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our people are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.