themealprepmarket.co.uk (formerly known as Marvin's Den) is looking to make its 4th hire in a growing team. We are looking for a student or graduate in nutrition looking for work experience in a growing startup.
By joining us, you will be instrumental in the growth of the business and be supported in your growth. We will provide resources for your education with internal and external training offered at different stages. While this role is part-time and temporary, as we grow we will definitely aim to retain the candidate by offering a full-time role that is well remunerated.
The role consists of supporting the business win Press Publications, backlinks and online presence by answering nutritional queries from the UK press.
The role may also consist of nutritional consultations and support to our customers, as well as consulting the team in terms of the nutritional aspects behind the products we offer.
Expectations & Commitment:
- We expect you to commit no less than 3 hours a week
- We expect you to commit no more than 6 hours a week
- You can work from anywhere and on your own terms
- No previous experience necessary
- Nutritional qualification obtained or to be obtained
- You do not depend on us for subsistence (you live with your family or have sufficient income already)