VideoSmart is a multi-award-winning video technology agency, specialising in personalised and interactive videos solutions.
The team is made up of an eclectic mix of developers, data gurus, connoisseurs in creativity and pragmatic account managers.
Our goal? To improve customer communications through the power of video.
Our client base includes some of the largest multinational companies, all using VideoSmart’s services to achieve a range of marketing and servicing objectives.
We are looking for a Senior Account Exec/Account Manager with 1+ years experience to join our team in Shaftesbury Avenue, Central London. The job consists of overseeing the end-to-end delivery of innovative client campaigns, growing client relationships and pro-actively supporting the company’s growth by identifying new opportunities and developing strategies/proposals across accounts.
• Manage the day to day for a portfolio of client accounts, supporting senior account managers in the delivery of projects
• End-to-end management of campaigns, across a range of video solutions
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
• Build and maintain relationships with clients through regular face to face contact and meetings
• Liaise with your dedicated clients daily to deliver projects to a high standard and resolve any issues
• Present creative concepts to the client and work collaboratively to develop ideas
• Work alongside the creative studio to generate campaign concepts, scripts, and storyboards.
• Organise and attend filming days at external locations
• Work collaboratively with the development team via the project management software platform to implement change requests and campaign build
• Perform testing of assets as part of the quality assurance team.
• Raise POs and invoices on VideoSmart’s Management Information System.
• Complete job level tracking of external costs and time
• Generate post-campaign reports and organise campaign debriefs with the client
• Co-ordinate and attend quarterly service reviews with your accounts to cross-sell and drive client retention.
• Contribute to the overall growth of VideoSmart
• Identify new opportunities where possible
• Be the day to day point of contact for dedicated accounts
• Identify new process improvement requirements and present business case to the senior management team for implementation
• Provide updates to your line manager for weekly review meetings
• Adhere to all health, safety and data regulatory requirements
• Take part in table tennis competitions
• Graduate – no specified degree type
• Preferable: experience within a placement role in industry
• A keen interest in advertising, digital communications or marketing
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
• An excellent attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Strong commercial acumen
• Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
• Able to work effectively towards deadlines and respond to clients in a timely manner.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
• Strong common sense and problem-solving skills.
• A committed and flexible attitude to the job.
• Good organisational and administrative skills – no two days are the same, so scheduling is key.
• Bubbly and personable.
Think this could be the role for you? Waste no more time and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a small blurb about you.
For more information, contact us on email@example.com