Please note this is an unpaid (student) internship.
We're building autonomous AI agents that you can delegate work to directly from email. Agents that understand your requirements and are able to reason and create action plans to solve your problems. They can search the Internet, connect to your internal data, and execute complex workflows - without you having to prompt them or co-pilot them.
5 years into the future, every knowledge worker will work side by side with autonomous work agents and this collaboration will fundamentally change the nature of work. This future is inevitable. Join us in shaping it!
We're looking for an outstanding Marketing Executive/ Growth Executive (2 months Internship) as a key member of our team, serving as a strong team player to drive our Growth Marketing efforts. The position will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive growth for our user base.
- Be the lead coordinator of broadn's new product launch on Product Hunt (prepare assets, manage communications, etc)
- Coordinate outreach efforts to press and collaborators for guest blog posts, podcast appearances, etc.
- Use broadn's own tools to create owned media (blogs, social media posts, etc)
- Own community-led efforts for broadn's community (onboard new community members, manage community comms, help organize community events)
- Collaborate with the founding team and advisor team on new growth marketing initiatives
- Own and grow our primary social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn) and develop marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and drive engagement
- Test growing new channels of growth to promote our community and products in various communities such as Reddit
- Assist and support other product and growth activities as needed
What we're looking for?
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's/Masters Degree in marketing, business, or related field or equivalent job experience looking for an internship
- 0-3 years of experience in growth marketing or a related field
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and some experience working with data to inform marketing strategies on different social media platforms
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in AI and Generative AI