Transreport Ltd is a technology company focusing on improving the passenger experience across multiple transport modes and geographies. As an organisation with its roots in UK Rail, Transreport has developed ground-breaking technologies to improve the health and safety of transport employees and passengers alike, whilst ensuring that the customer experience is central to how transport operators deliver their services.
At Transreport, we develop innovative technology solutions that make travel accessible for all. We are a young and driven team, passionate about our mission to develop technology that positively impacts society by working towards a much more equal travel experience for all.
We are well backed by two leading VC organisations, and we have also won financial awards from the Department of Transport in recognition of the innovation we are bringing to the UK transport sector.
Join us on an exciting journey and become a member of our growing team.
Key aspects of our culture here at Transreport:
- Open and transparent, we share knowledge & experience, and encourage everyone to contribute so we can all learn together.
- We actively encouragement and support self-development
- We listen respectfully, ensuring everyone’s opinions are equally heard and carefully considered
- We all work together, collaborating effectively across teams, departments and locations.
- We strive for best-practice in all we do: treating our clients fairly and communicating transparently across colleagues, associates and business partners
About the Role
Location: UK (Remote but office when needed)
As a Project Coordinator, you will support the organisation in the project life cycle, connecting colleagues from a number of team and collating information for clients.
As a member of the team, your main responsibilities are, but won't be limited to:
- Work closely with our business, stakeholders and delivery partners to understand business requirements and drive the development of high-quality solutions
- Support the day-to-day management of projects to time, resources and quality
- Monitor the quality of project deliverables and ensure project objectives are met
- Exchange project related information and knowledge with the team
- Engage with clients, with support of the business team, to provide updates
- Knowledge and use of standard program/project methods, tools and techniques
- Ensures effective communication channels exist with all stakeholders - providing timely project and programme updates
- Support efforts to create process improvements within the project
- Working with the product and business team to plan engagement of the project
- Organisation and engagement of all teams
We expect you to:
- Understanding of project management skills such as project planning, status reporting, timeline estimation, issue tracking, meeting facilitation, and process documentation
- Track record of working both independently and in a multi-disciplinary-team collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed influencing skills, strength of character, tenacity, and cultural sensitivity to be persuasive and effective
- Flexibility: can accommodate additional working hours to meet deadlines when appropriate
- Management skills to manage one or more complex projects simultaneously
The following are not essential but would be well-received by us in respect to this role:
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant technical subject (or equivalent industry experience)
- Experienced in the use of Project Planning tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Knowledge of the transport industry
Employee Benefits/Perks of the Job:
- Private medical insurance for you and your children after the probationary period
- Tech & Cycle Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Flu Jab for you and your family members
- 20 days holiday per annum plus UK Bank Holidays
- 10 days nonconsecutive sick leave with full payment per annum
- Flexible working hours and fully remote working mode arrangement to promote work-life balance
- Discretionary Bonus (Dependent upon organisational and individual performance)
- Upscaling and training opportunities, assisting you to stay up to date and explore new skills
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values diversity and teamwork
- Unique policies that value diversity and inclusion, including volunteering policy so you can pursue external interests
- Opportunities for growth and advance your career within the company, or switch between technologies and projects
- A budget for learning resources, courses, and books to support your continuous learning and growth within the company after the probationary period
We acknowledge that prospective candidates may have reservations about applying for a role if they don't meet all the requirements or have experienced an extended career break. However, we want to assure you that if you believe you are well-suited for the position and can demonstrate transferable experience, we strongly encourage you to apply. Please don't let the absence of a few checkboxes discourage you from seizing this opportunity.
We wholeheartedly welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and career paths. Your qualifications and potential are highly valued and respected by our company. We actively seek applicants who can make meaningful contributions to our team's success.
Guaranteed Interview Scheme
We are a disability confident employer and welcome applications from disabled candidates. We recognise that some candidates may require reasonable adjustments during the interview process and are committed to making these adjustments where needed.
Our goal is to create an inclusive and accessible workplace for all, and we value your unique perspective. We offer disabled applicants the option of requesting that their application is considered under the terms of our Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS). To be invited to interview or assessment under this scheme, you must show
- in your supporting statements that you meet the minimum criteria for the role.
- Simply involve the following declaration in your CV or Cover Letter
- Your Name + Project Coordinator
- I consider myself to have a disability as defined above and I would like to apply under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme.
If you do not wish to apply under the GIS, but do require us to make reasonable adjustments at interview, then please let us know what those adjustments will be.
A request under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme does not guarantee you a job. At interview, the best candidate will be offered the post.
We are committed to ensuring accessibility for all candidates. If you require the job description in an alternative format, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.