As a Portfolio Analyst within our team, you will play a critical role in assessing and managing the creditworthiness of our existing clients and also in monitoring their performance after onboarding.
You will be responsible for end-to-end risk mitigation decisioning while creating a positive and smooth client journey through a close communication with the Account Managers team, that ultimately will help businesses gain the funding they need.
You will also be responsible for the continuous monitoring of customer risk and proper adjustment of internal risk metrics to reflect that and ensure mitigation actions are taken on time.
You will have oversight of the operational repayments process within our system and deal with queries related to payments.
Finally, you will be in close communication with the Recovery Team to support requests from the team such as repayment structuring and other operational queries to ultimately maximise the recovery of outstanding exposure.
- Make sound judgment on financial applications on existing clients to evaluate their creditworthiness and determine appropriate risk rating
- Assess and interpret financial statements, credit reports, industry trends, and other relevant data to form a holistic view of credit risk
- Be responsible for the ongoing risk management, monitoring and control of a portfolio of clients
- Ensure timely completion of tasks within agreed SLA’s
- Support in ongoing risk management, monitoring and control of a portfolio of clients
- Support the collections and recovery process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, assisting the Account Management teams with risk related queries to ensure effective risk management practices and a smooth customer journey
- Make recommendations for the ongoing development of systems, processes and business practices to provide improvements in efficiency and capacity.
- Ensure compliance with the AML and Onboarding policies and procedures on a client level
- Prepare and recommend credit decisions on applications to the Credit Risk Committee
- Engage sophisticated clients directly when required
Our dream candidate
- 2+ years commercial experience as an underwriter or credit analyst
- Strong general financial acumen and understanding of credit risk management principles, methodologies, and regulatory requirements
- Detail-oriented, analytical skills and strong problem-solving abilities
- Effective communication skills to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience using SQL preferred but not a requirement
- Experience from other financial or fintech companies preferred
- Based in London
The details: Outfund is an equal opportunities employer
- Competitive Salary
- Company Stock Options
- Flexible working
- Device of your choosing (Macbook Air or Dell XPS)
- 24 Days Holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Your Birthday off!
- Support and Coaching