Hook's mission is to reinvent how businesses engage with their customers by providing machine-learnt insights to help companies radically improve customer loyalty and revenue forecasting using data.What will you be doing?
We’ve raised $multi-million in funding from some of the top investors in Europe and the US and have an enviable list of customers that we’re working with including some of the fastest growing companies in the world. We’re looking for ambitious people that want to be part of our meaningful vision of changing how businesses engage with their customers, and of building one of the world’s leading workplaces for great people along the way.
- Working collaboratively with our product and engineering teams to craft a top-notch UI that stands out. (This role with have more of a focus on UI)
- Own the delivery to bring new features to life and elevate existing ones, fueled by product requests from our visionary founder and eager customers
- Get hands-on with Figma. Wireframes, prototypes, designs – make it your playground and let the creativity flow
- Host customer interviews, gather insights, and be the voice of our users. Keep us in sync with what our users truly want and continuously refine and amplify the impact of our product.
- Delivering quickly and working under pressure in a fast paced environment. We work very quickly at Hook, so you’ll be able to see the impact of your work straight away. The more you want to be involved, the more you will find there is to do and the more impact you will have on our joint success!
We're looking for an ambitious self-starter who wants to be part of an early-stage company full of amazing talent and with a global vision.
- Demonstrable past success in UX/UI design, particularly in the B2B SaaS. We want to see how your designs have left a lasting impression especially if they are within data-driven products
- Showcase your proficiency with Figma
- Your ability to handle responsive design speaks volumes. Show us how you've navigated the challenges and created seamless user experiences
- Good knowledge of best in class UI design and UX practice for SaaS, data-driven products
- Your designs should do the talking. Demonstrate your capability to visually articulate complex data and product requirements in a compelling manner
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are key. Your ability to work seamlessly with others is a performance indicator we value.
- Fast-paced environments don't phase you. If you've excelled in a startup setting, that's a plus
£70k-£90k (depending on experience)
️ 27 days holiday (option to buy and sell holiday) + bank holidays
Generous stock options
Private health insurance so you can get the best care you need
Flexible monthly wellness allowance that you can use monthly on things like gyms, yoga, mental health & healthy food
Annual learning & development budget for every employee
Flexible working - we’ll all come together two days a week but otherwise you can work from home or come into our awesome office in Liverpool Street
The best equipment for everyone to work with
Our founder and team are incredibly passionate about creating a company culture that is diverse, inclusive, productive and enjoyable for all our colleagues. As part of a growing start-up team, we expect a lot from you and will work hard to make sure you have everything you need to be at your best.
Apply for this job
At Hook, we embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, as we believe that a diverse and inclusive team fosters innovation and contributes to our collective success. If you share our passion for excellence and want to contribute to a workplace that celebrates diversity, we encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.