Title: Head of Customer Success
Reporting To: Abbie Morris, Co-founder and CEO
Location: Remote, London, Travel required
Salary: Depending on experience
About Compare Ethics
The time of the retail industry’s self regulation is over. There are over 100’s of new climate regulations that the retail industry must comply with over the next 24 months. The winners will be those who invest in the right systems to gain competitiveness. The race for climate compliance has arrived.
Compare Ethics uses AI to help corporations to get confident on sustainability policy changes.
The team has decades of experience working with the leading policy and sustainability leaders. We combine this with deep technical and business expertise to accelerate the sustainability compliance opportunity.
Together, with our community of 1000+ of the largest global retail organizations, we collaborate with the ecosystem – across brands, policymakers and change makers – to build the future of a low impact economy.
We moved into our beautiful sunny, airy co-working office space 🏠 in Central London. We are in the office 2-3 times a week. If you do use the office, there is fresh coffee, snacks and refreshments. We are only 1 minute walk🚶 away from Covent Garden station with easy access by train, tube, bus or bicycle.
Our culture is always evolving. At the heart, it is all about how we can grow and learn together to achieve impact. We are super ambitious, and this makes the environment fast paced with lots of learning along the way. We work hard to ensure you have what you need to thrive and make a real impact and centre around clear communication to deliver success as a team.
We work hard but take the time to celebrate the wins. Expect days out and experiences to take the time to appreciate the hard work paying off.
About the role
Compare Ethics is seeking a Head of Customer Success to work with our growing portfolio of retail customers. You will be responsible for customer love and growth. From customer deepening relationships to ensuring customers are adopting our technology, your superpower will be to understand customer needs and translate this into success with Compare Ethics.
This will be a stand-alone role initially, building a small team over time, so we need someone who can think strategically but who is also very comfortable being hands on with processes and customers.
You will report to the CEO.
You are passionate about making this world a better place, you’re a proactive self-starter and team player.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in customer success or similar roles - experience working in an earlier-stage B2B startup helpful, but not essential.
- You have managed and grown a portfolio of accounts of enterprise customers.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to simplify complex or technical content in a concise and accessible way.
- You’re happy to lead and take the initiative in an ambitious and fast-paced environment
- You are a people person - you enjoy working with clients and partners, solving problems, and building long-lasting, trusted professional relationships
- Competitive package that scales in line with growth. Access to company share options.
- A growth focused team that values downtime. You will have generous holidays, flexible working and more.
- Contribute to building and scaling a culture where well being is part of how we do things, not just a bonus
- A proactive approach to creating a working environment that supports/reflects our team member's unique personal need.