Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Camden Town London
Role Type: Hybrid (Min 1 day at office)
Salary: Up to £60k
Keywords: B2B - Analytics - SaaS - API - Data Analysis - Automation
To make the complex simple, so everyone can turn insight into stories that fuel action.
About the company:
Market research companies collect massive amounts of data, making it difficult to visualise and analyse quick enough to produce actionable insights for their clients. Indico Labs offers an application for self-service data visualisation and report automation, which enables users to create reports in PowerPoint directly from their Excel tables. By automating report creation, businesses are able to easily and efficiently extract key insights from their large collections of data, and deliver results quick enough to be implemented by the end customer.
Who you are:
- 5 years Product Management experience
- Experience of leading product development and evolution in a data led, consumer facing business
- Experience scaling teams and working with SaaS products and in people management
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Track record of understanding performance, auditing and effective course correction
- Articulate a clear, correct, and reproducible prioritization process
- Developer tool or data platform industry experience
- Experience with growth strategy and data strategy
- Data analytics experience
What the job involves:
- Facilitate product-led growth via vision development, product strategy, team management, marketing and analysis
- Understand the problems, needs, and desires of our customers
- Manages products and teams to create products with value for the company and its customers
- Creates and manages a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio
- Lead the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business
- Ensures continuous improvement in the product as well as the product’s compliance to market needs wrapped in a product experience that continuously and consistently delights the consumers
- Responsible for the identification of target consumer segments and markets and play a leading role in evaluating market trends, product industry, and competition strategies from which he/she can send recommendations on product pricing and positioning to Global GTM leadership
- Reviews, refines, and supports product sales and marketing strategies
- Responsible for the creation of a long-term business methodologies and procedures for conducting research, design conceptualization, prototyping, and product development across the entire product management department.
- Conducts research and analysis that lead to informed decision making on issues such as cost, utility, and timelines for product implementations
- Webpack + NodeJS
- Python + Django + Pandas
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- 28 days paid holiday
- Space to learn and develop in order to further your career with paid training courses
What is it like to work at Indico Labs?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage funded start-up and experience what it means to have a job that’s incredibly impactful.
- You’ll become part of a team of friendly, awesome, and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping companies to build data reports in a better, more innovative way.
- You’ll contribute to the direction of the product in a direct way, your views and opinions will shape our vision, culture and growth.
- You’ll be included in our board meetings and gain an insight into high level strategic planning.
- You’ll gain valuable experience in understanding what is required to maintain and grow a successful new business.
- You’ll work in an environment where personal and professional development are valued.
- You’ll enjoy taking part in our `Funky Hat Fridays` (we like to wear silly hats on Fridays ;p).