We're UProspr, a SaaS technology company with a platform that uses AI and machine learning to help businesses hire top talent and diversify their workforce.
With a strong founding team already in place, we are seeking an experienced recruiter or B2B sales person to join our ambitious startup who is experienced in early-stage funding, preferably with previous knowledge of how SaaS businesses operate.
You will be treated as a “late co-founder”, working closely with the founders and experienced board of directors.
Our platform is used by a wide-ranging client base: however, we still have a lot to do and securing funding will be our priority over the coming year.
There will be equity on offer and an expectation of a founder/self-starter mentality. After securing funding, a competitive salary for all founders.
Duties and responsibilities:-
● Drive the next investment round, using your own network and those of the board to identify potential investors.
● Setting the vision for the company and defining the overall strategy from launch to scale.
● Continually monitor the marketplace and analyse opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics.
● Assisting in the setting of strategy and objectives for the organisation.
● Work with the CTO to ensure that the product roadmap matches the customer's needs and will unlock future growth.
● Owning the operational budget and managing burn rate.
Skills and Experience:-
● An interest in AI, ML, HR, and Recruitment technology.
● Previous founder of a SaaS B2B business.
● Highly developed strategic ability.
● An understanding of relevant markets.
We're a team with decades of experience in recruitment and technology services with a proven track record. We don't like office politics and believe in treating everyone with transparency and respect.
Please note this is a non-remunerated position at present; reimbursement would primarily be in the form of equity.