We’re on the lookout for changemakers, those with a fresh perspective who want to reimagine the household essential aisles of tomorrow. Every day at Seep is different, filled with exciting new challenges, opportunities to develop new skills, and achieving personal growth. Plus, how often can you say your work helps our planet?
At Seep we believe everyone should be able to carry out household chores without hurting our planet. That’s why our incredible team have created a plastic-free range of home care products, including sponges, cloths and bin liners, that are easy on the planet, easy to use, and easy on the eye. We are an award-winning, VC-backed, and B Corp™ certified startup with amazing press coverage from the likes of Elle Decoration, WIRED, Financial Times, and Stylist.
About the role
We are looking for a Brand And Content Lead who will play a critical role on a number of brand and marketing projects across our retail, Amazon and D2C channels. You’ll be working alongside our Founder, Laura, in a high-growth consumer goods startup. In this role you’ll receive real responsibility, right away - you will:
- Manage our social media channels with a focus on Instagram and Facebook, including management of post scheduling, creation of cleaning hack videos, and community management
- Manage our email campaigns on Klaviyo for both D2C and B2B customers
- Create content for our online channels, such as our Amazon listings and Shopify website, that align with our brand including marketing banners, product explainer imagery, and blog posts
- Support our retail sales team on various brand projects including designing retail packs, POS material, and catalogue ads
- Build relationships with brands, content creators and influencers to grow our brand collaborations and Seep community
- Assist with photoshoots and campaign ideation and assets
- Organise sample send outs for PR, influencers, business contacts, and other key stakeholders
We are looking for someone organised, proactive, and curious, who is passionate about sustainability and quality brands. The successful candidate will need to feel comfortable working with a small growing team. The following experience and interests would be a great fit for us:
- You’re a Canva pro: You have a great eye for design and can adapt brand assets for different marketing purposes. You can make quick static and video edits and know the basics like changing background colours, adding text, creating cutouts and editing videos. You also understand how to create engaging content that’s consistent and aligned with our brand identity.
- You’re a social media whizz: You have a knack for creating thumb stopping content and know how to nurture a growing community. You’re on top of the latest social trends and you aren’t afraid to try out the newest features. Our main channels are Instagram and Facebook so you will have a specialism in these two platforms.
- You know the ins and outs of Klaviyo: You know how to create email content that drives opens and clicks, and have experience running tests to drive performance.
- You have a way with words: You’ve got a talent for creating cheeky puns, or maybe you know how to use ChatGPT to create them. You also understand how to adapt copy and tone to different marketing mediums such as captions, emails, blogs and product descriptions.
- Collaborator: You’re proactive and confident with researching and taking initiative contacting other brands, content creators and influencers on campaigns and partnership activities that benefits both parties.
- Organised: There’s always lots to do in a startup, but you know how to manage your time - you prioritise tasks focusing on the key areas that will drive change for the business. You also ensure our folders are updated with the latest brand assets so all our team have access and can use the most up-to-date content you’ve created.
What we offer
- Remuneration: circa £35k - this is an important role in shaping the future of our team so we don’t just look at experience, we also think about how you can compliment our team and culture at Seep
- Hybrid working: includes a mix of remote working and working with the team in Central London (3 days per week)
- Dynamic coworking space
- 10% Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + wellness days (see below)
- 1 Wellness Day each month to be used however you want (total of 12 for the year)
- We invest in personal development - current team members have been on online courses to develop their skills and attend industry events that compliment their interests
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We want to hire an amazing team from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values, Seep will hopefully be a good home for you.