Founders Associate Salary: £35-45,000 plus up 1-1.5% of share options
Fena is a fintech and SaaS startup based in Tower Bridge in London. Fena Helps ecommerce SMEs to grow and scale with automated ops tools and Open Banking payments.
We are currently hiring for a Founders Associate to work closely with the Founder and wider Executive team. The Founders Associate role plays a pivotal part in ensuring the effectiveness of the CEO. You will work closely with the CEO to help drive a range of strategic, operational, and wider commercial projects.
What you'll be doing
The role is going to be varied and you'll be expected to (and should enjoy) wearing many hats.
Responsibilities could include;
- Provide strategic support to the Founder with marketing and sales enablement activities like preparing a research for targeted segments, crafting sales/marketing messages.
- Initiate, lead and support special projects which may include carrying out research, producing business cases, vision decks, and project plans, and seeing these through to completion.
- Assist the CEO with ad-hoc reporting and analysis where needed including preparing materials for board and company-wide meetings.
- Leading internal and external communications for the founder ensuring alignment through the business.
- Any other ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
What we are looking for
- 2-3 years commercial experience with grounding in either consulting or Investment Banking.
- Exposure to the start-up space would be beneficial.
- A "bias-to-action" approach is key.
- You'll need to juggle many things at any one time, often prioritising tasks over others.
- An entrepreneurial flair.
- You'll be excited by the start-up world and the challenges you'll face.