JustPark is one of the fastest growing and most loved technology companies serving the parking and mobility sector. We have over 12 million registered customers and 18 million annual visitors to our digital products. Our unique network of spaces consist of commercial properties, residential driveways and everything in between. We are proud to have earned over £250m of income for our partners and we look forward to continuing to help space owners of all shapes and sizes generate additional income during these difﬁcult ﬁnancial times.
JustPark is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the Product team and build a world-class parking product. This role would suit someone who is confident in delivering high quality design work and bringing in insightful opinions to a cross-functional team.
Why is this role exciting?
- JustPark is a leading digital peer-to-peer parking market place. Your work will bring impact to millions of market place customers and make their lives easier
- We believe that exceptional engaging design is critical, you’ll be embedded in a cross-functional product stream, you have the autonomy and ownership of the work
What are your responsibilities?
You will be working collaboratively with the product, design and engineering team throughout all stages. You are a contributor to a good design process and ways of working, you raise the bar and inspire the team to push boundaries within an open environment.
- Play a key role in defining product direction and approaches, gain confidence and knowledge through user research and user testing
- Facilitate and contribute to product ideation and definition workshops
- Conduct regular user research and testing sessions, consolidate customer insights and provide advice to inform the product priorities
- Deliver high quality and polished designs, own design reviews and be open minded with feedback and critiques
- Partner closely with the product managers and the engineering team to ensure high implementation quality and consistency
- Manage personal priorities, contribute in backlog estimation and product roadmap
- A portfolio showcasing your experience and product design processes across a range of projects
- Significant experience in designing for web, Android and iOS
- An inquisitive mind with a proactive approach to problem solving, and ready for challenges
- Advocate for user-centric design approaches
- A passion for creative collaboration across disciplines
- Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy
- Experience building and documenting design systems
- A logical approach to assessing tasks and prioritising effectively
- A hunger for learning and sharing knowledge
- Ideally Marketplace or E-commerce experience
What do we need from you?
Design process - You have solid knowledge of product development cycle, and have experience of dealing with complex product challenges and delivering features
User research - You are confident in user research, wireframes and prototypes, understand customer needs and business priorities. Aiming to deliver the best user experience but also understand trade-offs
Discovery - You are flexible with different tools for wireframes, user flows, and storyboard
UI - You have a good eye on design and have strong visual design skills, you are able to create high quality and appealing designs. By the way, we use Figma
Design system - We love design system, you’ll be helping maintain and improve it and confident in using native patterns and design guidelines
Prototyping - You’ll be able to create interactive prototypes, it’s a great way to test and communicate ideas
Documentation - We use Notion for documentation
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. That's why we work on a hybrid basis (2-3 days in the office per week), and we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! Check out some of the great benefits to joining the JustPark team below:
Investment in YOU and your wellbeing:
- Private Medical Insurance in partnership with Vitality. You’ll gain access to their rewards platform with discounts to top retailers including Apple, Peloton and more!
- Life Assurance in partnership with YuLife
- Gym membership discounts and fitness rewards
- Employee Assistance Provider - offering you (and your family) free confidential support and advice (e.g. counselling, legal or financial advice) for when you need it most.
- 24/7 virtual GP access
Simplifying journeys so YOU can breathe easier:
- Cycle to Work scheme - a highly tax efficient way to purchase your new bike!
- £50 JustPark parking credit per month
Recharge your batteries:
- FREE restaurant-quality lunch cooked by our very own chef and longest-standing employee (Julie!). Take time out to enjoy lunch with the wider team and check out her repertoire HERE
- Taking time off work to relax and recharge is important, that's why we have a generous holiday policy in place.
Our family looks out for your family:
- Childcare benefit in partnership with Koru Kids (up to £100 a month)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policies, plus a host of other family-friendly policies
Look after the pennies to grow the £££’s!:
- A salary exchange pension scheme, helping to look out for ‘the future you’.
- A generous ‘refer a friend’ scheme of £1000 per successful recommendation. Great people tend to know great people, so why not refer them to join for the ride!
Success is best when it’s shared!
- We love sharing in the success, therefore the whole company goes away once a quarter to learn about our goals and have an afternoon of fun team building
- Each department gets a budget of £50 per head every 6 months - relax and enjoy some time out of work with your colleagues