Who we are, what we do & why we do it:
We are Dext - the world's leading provider of accounting automation and spend management software. Our products give businesses real-time visibility and control over spend, payments and expenses, and help accountants and bookkeepers reach new levels of efficiency when working with complex financial data workflows. We are trusted by over 1 million SMBs worldwide. Our solutions embrace AI, machine learning and emerging technologies to advance and improve the accounting process for all, to make accounting more effortless.
We are now seeking a Product Marketing Lead reporting to our VP of Product Marketing to support a new growth phase. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation within the FinTech space and play a pivotal role in shaping the market strategy to drive the success of solutions.
The role - what you’ll do as a Product Marketing Lead:
Dext is entering new markets and developing new products. The purpose of this role is to separate the best market opportunities from the merely good and to strategically position, promote, and drive the adoption of our financial technology products. You’ll ensure they deliver customer value, stand out in the market and contribute to Dext’s ambitious program of growth. In this key role, you will:
- Conduct in-depth market analysis to identify industry trends and competitor strategies;
- Develop a clear understanding of our target audience through customer insights and segmentation;
- Lead strategic planning and execution for product launches and go-to-market initiatives;
- Craft compelling product positioning and messaging to differentiate Dext and our products from competitors;
- Create engaging content to communicate our product's value;
- Analyse and optimise the entire buyer and customer journey to enhance user experience and drive conversions.
About you - what we are looking for:
Below are our ideal requirements, but we hire on potential, not just on experience, and we know that some people are less likely to apply for a role if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. At Dext we are committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture, so please apply if you meet the majority of these competencies. You can read more about our Diversity & Inclusion commitments here.
- Senior operational Product Marketing Management experience;
- Proficiency in market analysis;
- Proven expertise in Go-To-Market and launch management;
- Solid messaging and content creation skills;
- Experience in developing effective marketing campaigns;
- Background in B2B SaaS software is desirable;
- Familiarity with SMB audience will be a plus;
- Inquisitive nature, adept at connecting people and ideas;
- Excellent communication and information-sharing abilities, including informal influence;
- Results-oriented approach with an iterative mindset;
- Natural storytelling ability.
What you will be part of - our values, culture and behaviours:
We are a highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech. We are a global, Private Equity backed business (HgCapital), but we have the dexterity and pace of a scale-up. We are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out, and we have three clear values which guide everything we do:
Be Brave - Everyone in the company has a voice to challenge ideas and the status quo.
Be Exceptional - We set high standards for ourselves. We aim to be exceptional at what we do.
Be Together - We are one team. There is no such thing as individual success without team success.
Our behaviours are how we practically live and breathe our values and are an essential part of life at Dext. Our behaviours guide us and inform how we communicate, collaborate and support each other. They are:
Be Diverse, be Courageous, be Considerate, be Transparent, be Focused, be Accountable, and above all, be Dexterous!
What we will give you - the perks:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working;
- 25 days off plus bank holidays volunteering days, summer hours and a day off the week of your birthday;
- Employer-paid private medical insurance and health cash plan (Medicash - reloadable shopping cards, cinema ticket discounts, online discounts and more!);
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to LinkedIn Learning;
- Payroll giving;
- Income protection;
- Mental health support through Help@Hand.
See who you would be reporting to linkedin.com/in/chadbutz
The overall function is led by linkedin.com/in/emily-westgate-a5a096a