Who we are, what we do & why we do it:
We are Dext - the world's leading provider of accounting & bookkeeping automation software. Our products improve accountants, bookkeepers, and businesses' efficiency and financial data workflow processes globally.
We are trusted by over 1 million SMBs worldwide. Our solutions embrace AI, machine learning and emerging technologies to advance and improve the accounting process for all, to make accounting more effortless.
We are now seeking an Education Specialist fluent in French and English to lead the education of French-speaking partners in their use of Dext Prepare.
The role - what you’ll do as an Education Specialist:
This is an exciting opportunity to lead French-speaking education and onboarding resources for France and Quebec. In this key role, you will:
- Develop and maintain training and education curriculum for French-speaking customers;
- Support in Go-To-Market release for French-speaking regions;
- Ensure any content is updated/ created in sync with product releases;
- Create easily accessible self-service resources to aid French-speaking partners and clients in onboarding and adoption including help centre articles, videos, guides and webinars;
- Ensure articles on Dext are up-to-date and structured for accessibility for partners and clients in the Help Centre;
- Develop and plan French user learning pathways and education at the point of need;
- Support French Customer Success and Digital Account Manager with any education and learning pathways needs.
About you - what we are looking for:
Below are our ideal requirements, but we hire on potential, not just on experience, and we know that some people are less likely to apply for a role if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. At Dext we are committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture, so please apply if you meet the majority of these competencies. You can read more about our Diversity & Inclusion commitments here.
- Good organisational skills and very process-driven;
- Problem solver;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Confident in working with multiple stakeholders;
- Easily articulates complex concepts to others.
- Accounting and bookkeeping knowledge will be a plus;
- Knowledge of introducing change into organisations.
- Autonomous and creative in developing new projects;
What you will be part of - our values, culture and behaviours:
We are a highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech. We are a global, Private Equity backed business (HgCapital), but we have the dexterity and pace of a scale-up. We are uncompromising in our desire to achieve our best, day-in day-out, and we have three clear values which guide everything we do:
Be Brave - Everyone in the company has a voice to challenge ideas and the status quo.
Be Exceptional - We set high standards for ourselves. We aim to be exceptional at what we do.
Be Together - We are one team. There is no such thing as individual success without team success.
Our behaviours are how we practically live and breathe our values and are an essential part of life at Dext. Our behaviours guide us, and inform the way in which we communicate, collaborate and support each other. They are:
Be Diverse, be Courageous, be Considerate, be Transparent, be Focused, be Accountable, and above all, be Dexterous!
What we will give you - the perks:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working;
- 25 days off plus bank holidays volunteering days, summer hours and a day off the week of your birthday;
- Employer-paid private medical insurance and health cash plan (Medicash - reloadable shopping cards, cinema ticket discounts, online discounts and more!);
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to LinkedIn Learning;
- Payroll giving;
- Income protection;
- Mental health support through Help@Hand.