Are you a recent or upcoming graduate with an interest in legal tech looking to join a diverse team and work with some of London’s most exciting startup founders? If so, look no further than SeedLegals!
SeedLegals is the leading provider of automated legal solutions for startups in the UK and globally, and we're backed by VCs such as Index Ventures.
SeedLegals has powered more than 50,000 innovative young companies in the UK and around the world and supported 32,000+ founders on their growth journeys. We have completed 10,000+ funding rounds on-platform, bringing our total capital transacted to over £1.2BN (£500m in 2022 alone). We've changed the way early-stage companies raise money, reward their teams and grow their businesses, forever.
We are a diverse and talented team who believe entrepreneurship should be accessible to everyone and by providing founders with tools to create, build and scale their ideas, we help make this happen.
Our values are key to our success here at SeedLegals, we:
Invest and trust in each other;
Are committed to a growth mindset;
Embrace diversity and cultivate inclusion;
And are driven by customer success.
With offices in London and Paris, and a team in Ireland, we’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
You’ll be on the front lines with our wonderful customers, onboarding them onto the SeedLegals platform, helping them set up the legal documents they need, and providing a wide range of legal, financial and technical guidance. This includes:
- Assisting users via our live chat function (HubSpot) - you'll need to answer questions about anything and everything to do with using SeedLegals, from platform queries to data-driven commercial guidance.
- Completing product reviews - when a user goes through any of our products we review everything to ensure it's all legally compliant and completed correctly.
- Providing bespoke product-specific support through emails and video calls - our team of product owners are there to help with all the technical and legal support needed.
- Collaborating with our wider team of developers, founders, investors and lawyers to further scale the customer experience, develop the SeedLegals platform, and improve the startup ecosystem - and ultimately ensure every startup founder has an awesome experience with SeedLegals!
Your annual starting salary would be between £30,000 - £32,000.
- You have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and innovation, and are excited by the opportunity to interact with startup founders every day.
- A proactive approach, with a focus on anticipating issues, delivering the right solutions and consistently adding value to our customer experiences.
- Phenomenal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Motivated to assume responsibility and work within a fast-paced, scaling company.
- An interest in learning more about startup industries, the investment landscape, company governance, tax relief schemes and equity management is beneficial.
- Private healthcare, life, and group critical illness insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- 3 volunteer days per year
- Share options after one year in the company
- Hybrid working policy, and a £250 work-from-home allowance.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities with some of the most experienced individuals in UK startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Discounted Classpass membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual learning & development budget
- Free lunch in the office once a week
- Apply online
- 30 min video call with a member of the team
- 1hr long interview with a manager & member of the team
- 30 min chat with the Head of Customer Experience
- 30 min chat with the CEO