We are looking for someone who has a passion for creating content and social media, to help build one of Europe’s first social commerce platforms.
Follow this link to apply: https://tally.so/r/3NXGRW
We are building a social commerce platform for wedding suppliers. Our platform will use video content to sell suppliers to couples planning their wedding, and drive transactions between them. It will be like TikTok shopping, for weddings.
Weddings are once-in-a-lifetime, and so is the stress of organising them. Couples spend up to a year planning their wedding, and by the time it arrives they are usually so stressed that they don’t even enjoy the occasion. Most of them just want it to be over.
The best occasion of your life shouldn’t come at this cost. The wedding industry is archaic, and that’s where the stress comes from. A lot is still done on phone calls and recommendations from family, and cash is still exchanged by hand. But couples are in their 20s and 30s, and shopping on social media for everything else in their life. We are building a platform that works for them.
Couples spend a year trying to find the perfect suppliers. Our platform will use instant pricing, secure payments, and video content to help them find and book suppliers much more quickly. All of our suppliers are vetted and verified, and couples even get insurance and cancellation cover when they book through us.
This is all pretty unique to our platform, and we need someone to help us shout about it.
Your role will involve:
- Working with the team to come up with content ideas
- Editing content
- Posting content on social media and managing accounts
- Continually experimenting with content and measuring its impact, with the view to growing our reach
- Contributing to our content strategy
- Working on wider marketing/growth initiatives if interested
- High energy: you are highly motivated and tackle your tasks with enthusiasm
- Independent: your instinct is to think proactively and get on with things rather than wait for permission
- Persistent: you think about the details and are persistent in discovering insights
- Experience in editing images & videos to a good standard
- Familiarity with, or the ability to quickly learn, video editing software
- Proven experience in creating engaging video content on social media - this could be on your own personal social media account
- Any additional marketing experience is a welcome bonus
You will be working directly with one of the founders of the business, and our content lead. They will have tons of experience with weddings, so you don’t need to know anything about that.
This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for content, a curiosity about marketing, and an interest in working for a tech startup.