Customer Success begins with you.
*We are open to this role being based in either our London or Sheffield offices, depending on your location.*
Does this sound like you?
You’re eager to progress your career in Customer Success and your next step is towards an environment where you can impact change. You’re looking for a company that invests in its people, through focused training and enablement to support you personally and professionally. You thrive within a collaborative, caring and supportive team and are eager to share your ideas and influence others to embrace challenges.
It’s important to you that the product you’re working with is impactful and solves real-world problems. You’re looking for an opportunity to be absolutely integral to the growth and success of the business you’re in.
Complexity doesn’t phase you and you’re very comfortable communicating effectively with senior stakeholders and decision-makers in a broad, scaleable way. You’re commercially minded, driven and most importantly curious about our customers and how you can identify growth potential, both immediately and in the future. You know exactly how to cultivate relationships programmatically, at scale, whilst pushing back where necessary.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- Experience with a large portfolio of accounts (100+) and examples of how you've engaged with them en masse.
- A deep customer focus - with examples of improving customer engagement with a software product within a large portfolio of accounts.
- Problem solving skills - you actively find solutions with customer needs in mind.
- A collaborative mindset and be a great team player.
- Effective communication skills - you provide confident and timely communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to negotiate - you’re confident having difficult conversations relating to cancellation risk or issues and you’ll be able to articulate customer pain points to the Contract Specialists, to enable win-back success.
- A data-driven & analytical mindset - spotting trends and using key data points to inform decision makers or stakeholders.
- A high level of comfort in being adaptable to change - you embrace different ways of working and new ways of operating. You see change as an opportunity to continually learn and improve.
What you’ll be doing (in a nutshell):
You’ll be responsible for delivering product engagement in a segment of customer accounts, across a range of industries, ensuring that they continue to receive the best value from our products.
Using your ability to influence key stakeholders you’ll ensure that our customers’ business goals continue to align, and their overall usage of the platform remains high. As well as proactively educating admins at scale, you’ll also be an ambassador for best practice and systems use.
Day to day you can expect to:
- Maintain your portfolio's revenue through churn mitigation strategies and customer lifecycle management.
- Increase NPS by building customer relationships at scale, adding value, and resolving issues in a timely manner adhering to SLA.
- Protect, nurture, and deliver exceptional service to all accounts - use our new product and value proposition to ensure we are seen as a “must have” in this key segment.
- Drive revenue growth by leveraging add-ons and promote multi-year deals at point of renewal to increase the lifetime value.
- Influence customers by providing guidance, support and reporting to ensure the successful onboarding and embedding of the product according to customer objectives.
- Work closely with the Contract Specialist to collaborate on securing renewals and prevent churn.
- Ensure regular communication with key stakeholders in order to educate and share industry knowledge and product updates, ensuring maximum value is delivered to the customer.
- Proactively identify and analyse trends across customer data and provide relevant reporting to influence communication and engagement strategies.
- Be a reliable point of contact and brand ambassador for Perkbox and its products in order to provide user and administrative support.
- Maintain account information accuracy to ensure that the Senior CSM Team has clean data and customer information at all times, enabling a seamless experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
Some of the ways we look after our teams:
- Unlimited Holiday, with a minimum of 25 days
- Flexible/hybrid working (2 days onsite per week)
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!
- Free online GP
- Gym discounts
- £300 learning budget each year for anything work-related
- A home office budget
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick & parental leave
- Free counselling sessions (under EAP)
You can also see the full list of benefits on our careers page!
Our mission is to enable organisations to align their people with their purpose.
We’re an ambitious, fast-paced scale-up where things change all the time. The success of our mission depends on your high expectations, your autonomy and your proactivity. We don’t have a rule book and that’s why we always strive to work better together. We’re up for a challenge to solve problems that are bigger than us, and we promise you one thing for sure - you will never stop growing here.
Perkbox works with companies to care for, connect with and celebrate teams by enhancing their experiences in and outside of work. We have established ourselves as a leader in the UK market by providing an intuitive platform that has a tangible impact on the culture, happiness and well-being of employees across the country!
Get a taste for Perkbox here: https://vimeo.com/500795000/0461976388 and check out our Instagram page @Perkbox.
Here's what our interview process looks like:
A screening call with a member of the Talent Team
- A 1 hour interview with the two Customer Success Manager Team Leads
- An at-home task
- A 1 hour interview, including a presentation of the task, with a Customer Success Manager Team Lead and the Director of Customer Experience.
Our process usually lasts 2 weeks.
Thank you for considering joining Perkbox. We can't wait to learn more about you!