Head of Operations
At Geomiq, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates.
Geomiq is the UK’s leading Digital Manufacturing Marketplace. An innovative B2B MaaS (Manufacturing as a Service) platform and Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered system that connect buyers and sellers with unprecedented efficiency.
A revolutionary platform that completely digitises the existing process of quoting and ordering of custom manufactured parts whilst ensuring the highest operational and quality outcomes. Our main customers are Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Procurement teams building the world’s most innovative products.
Check out the platform here: www.geomiq.com, and view a video of the platform in action:
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading scale ups and be an instrumental part of our growth. You will be working closely with the CEO; collaborating, measuring and providing support for growth initiatives to stay ahead of business needs.
- Key part of the leadership team providing strategic support across all departments
- Driving short term efficiencies, balanced with long term planning and direction
- Support CEO on future investment rounds
- Continuous process improvement and automation to enable Geomiq to scale
- Manage key external relationships, including auditors and clients
- Lead on all aspects of operational finance
- Lead, coordinate and provide strategic support to cross-functional teams in executing growth plans
- Evaluate crucial analytical data related to the growth of the business (FP&A)
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6 years working experience within a fast paced company, ideally wearing multiple hats across several departments
- Proven history of leading managing international teams of 50+
- Proven track record of leadership & management of a top-performing department/division
- A problem solver, able to identify issues, propose, implement and measure solutions
- Experience working throughout the EU and understanding company structures, legislations/regulations
- Highly commercially astute and ability to analyse financial and operational data
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Extra points for first hand experience within any of the following areas: Supply chian, Manufacturing, software engineering, data analytics, B2B marketplaces
- Stocked Kitchen of snacks, fruit etc
- 32 days annual leave with an extra day off for your birthday
- Bi-weekly social events
- Monthly Team events
- Culture of internal progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- More to come as we grow