Join our team
To help take Olio’s growth and impact to the next level, we’re recruiting for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst who will report into the Product Manager and be a part of the Product team.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing data-driven strategies that support the growth and development of Olio. Your work will be central to driving our decision-making, ensuring that we are making informed choices based on the most accurate and up-to-date information available.
In this role, you will use advanced modelling and data analytics techniques, including predictive analytics, to identify trends and patterns in our data. You will use this information to create actionable insights and recommendations that will help us make more effective decisions.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst , you will also play a key role in developing and maintaining our data infrastructure. This will include managing data warehouses and other data storage solutions, ensuring that our data is properly stored, organised, and maintained. You will work closely with our engineering team to ensure that our data architecture is scalable, reliable, and efficient.
In addition to your technical expertise, you will also be an excellent communicator and collaborator, working closely with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and requirements. You will be responsible for creating reports and dashboards that are tailored to the needs of different teams within the business, ensuring that everyone has access to the information they need to do their jobs effectively.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing data-driven strategies to support business growth and development
- Conducting advanced modelling and data analytics, including predictive analytics
- Creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis
- Contributing to data warehouse builds and other data storage solutions
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and requirements
- Creating reports and dashboards tailored to the needs of different teams within the business
- Ensuring that our data architecture is scalable, reliable, and efficient
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in data analytics and modelling techniques
Is this you?
Our ideal candidate will first and foremost be as passionate about our mission as we are.
In addition to this, you will have the following attributes:
- Strong experience with data analytics and modelling techniques
- Proficiency in tools such as Tableau and BigQuery
- Strong experience with SQL for data extraction and manipulation, and the dbt framework for data transformation
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python and R
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, and engaging with a data platform team
- Experience with data warehouse and other data storage solutions
- Experience with version control
- Strong background in statistics, data analytics/science, or a related field
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We boast a diverse team: with 28 nationalities, across an age range that spans early 20s to 45+, with 24% identifying as coming from a lower economic background, and a strong female presence in the company (59%).
Our team members come from a range of ethnic backgrounds (24%), as well as from the
LGBTQ+ community (29%), and those who identify as neuro-divergent (38%) and disabled (6%).
We are part of the All-In Promise, and we are committed to keep this going as we grow,
and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
Please click here to apply for this role. Though we will continue to hire for this role, we would like to offer the role to the right candidate ASAP. If you have any issues with submitting the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.