Emma is the app to manage all things money.
Our mission is to empower millions of people to live a better and more fulfilling financial life.
Emma was founded by engineers, who are extremely focused on coding, product and data. These are the three pillars on which we want to build a strong tech culture and fix personal finance once for all. 💪
We have raised more than $8m+ to date to build the one stop shop for all your financial life. Our investors include Connect Ventures (investor in Curve, TrueLayer and CityMapper), Kima Ventures, one of the first in Transferwise, and Aglaé Ventures, early stage fund of the Groupe Arnault, investor in Netflix and Airbnb.
Alongside them, several angel investors, who have built and sold industry leading companies have decided to take part into this journey. 🚀
At Emma, we are:
- Designing, managing and executing the user acquisition campaigns across affiliate partners
- Monitoring the performance and continuously optimising the campaigns based on a data-driven approach and learnings from multiple A/B tests
- Participating in full-cycle creative production and providing data-driven decisions about further creative development
- Ensuring proper tracking, analysis and reporting, as well as contributing to the automation of campaign management
- Working with the broader marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels to ensure consistent brand messages
Who we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in digital or performance marketing in a high-growth startup environment
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate campaign execution with a special focus on affiliate networks and SEO with a proven track record of successfully executed campaigns
- An excellent understanding of digital data analytics
- You want to be part of an amazing team.
- You are excited by what we're building at Emma
Phone call. Take-home test. Onsite interview.
May the gummy bear power be with you!