Clientshare is a London-based and fast-growing tech start-up working with mid-market and large B2B enterprises across ITO, BPO, FM and Logistics in the UK and US. Our Pulse platform is the world leading solution for businesses to create, deliver, measure and act on Quarterly Business Reviews. Clientshare is already used by 1 in 3 FTSE 100 companies, including Compass Group and Mitie.
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding copywriter, content creator and social media enthusiast to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment to take charge of all content creation. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work on content that will drive inbound leads, intent data, grow awareness and build trust and legitimacy with high quality output. The general day-to-day will consist of producing outstanding written content, management of our CMS, being our go-to copy editor, creating enticing layouts, corporate videos and responsibility for all organic social media management.
- Run interviews with senior leaders within Clientshare as well as among our customers to create high quality thought leadership content and case studies.
- Keep up-to-date with our key industries to create thought provoking articles and blog posts highlighting industry trends and the challenges that our software can solve.
- Use our original industry research and product data to create enticing infographics and sharable proof content.
- Support our customer success team in creating how-to guides, best practice articles, and take the lead on creating product marketing materials and new feature announcements.
- Work together with the Account, Sales and SDR teams to create bespoke written and visual content for our top targets, prospects and growth accounts.
- Manage our social media channels, including creating all posts, increase organic engagement and grow our following.
- Manage our CMS, upload and format all blogs, articles and other content across our website including our Blog, QBR Hub, Knowledge Centre, Customer Stories page and HubSpot files.
- Support our Digital Marketing Manager in creating campaign materials and align our organic social activity with our paid campaign efforts.
- Be a champion for the brand tone and voice and take the lead on keeping all messaging consistent across all external pages and channels.
Key skills and experience
- 3-5 years' experience working with marketing content and copywriting.
- University degree in relevant field or equivalent
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Someone with a true passion for content creation.
- Proven experience in successfully managing and growing a B2B blog.
- Experience managing a CMS and using PowerPoint, Canva or equivalent content creation software
- Social media content and management experience.
- Proven experience creating content at scale.
- Previous experience defining tone and voice for a brand.
Good to have skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Previous experience working with content creation for a B2B SaaS business.
- Previous experience creating content for senior leaders and large enterprise audiences.
- Proven success in growing B2B social media accounts, especially LinkedIn.
- Experience working with HubSpot
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary package based on experience level
- Join a growing and results driven team that love to work hard and celebrate success
- Premium coworking offices in central London
- Hybrid working offered
- Employee share scheme
- Private health care scheme
- 24 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
OBS. This is a full-time in-house role – recruiters and agencies need not apply.