Job Title: Customer Success Manager (Spanish and Portuguese Speaker)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
About the Company:
Krank is an investment backed B2B SaaS platform innovating in the global heavy equipment market. Krank is working with leading global brands to transform the way they buy and sell heavy equipment online – meaning customers can sell faster, improve revenues and scale their businesses.
Cambridge, UK headquartered, Krank enables customers to manage their distribution process directly via its unique marketplace and networking technology, whilst allowing its clients to keep control of their data and processes. Krank leverages network effects, so customers can reach more high-intent buyers, improve conversion speeds, reduce conversion costs and improve sales revenues.
We have had some great success across the globe, especially in South America and see this as a key market moving forward and so would require this role to be fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Customer Success Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our clients' satisfaction with our products and services by providing timely and effective solutions to their inquiries and issues. The Customer Success Manager will work closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure that our clients' needs are met and their expectations exceeded.
This is a varied position that will require frequent multi-tasking between customer success, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities. You will be expected to drive results that tie back to strategic business goals for your accounts, as well as collaborating with other departments to continuously improve the client experience from initial onboarding to ongoing guidance, support, upselling and assisting with renewals.
Full time role, primarily based in our Cambridge office with potential flexibility once established or where shift work is required outside of normal business hours, for example working with clients in South America time zones. Occasional travel may be required.
- Support senior team members with projects and strategic planning to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients to understand their business needs and goals.
- Provide prompt and effective solutions to client inquiries and issues through various channels such as email, phone, and chat.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and manage their expectations throughout the customer journey.
- Work with the sales team to onboard new clients and ensure a smooth transition to our platform.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify areas for improvement and new feature requests based on client feedback.
- Monitor and analyse client usage data to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Established product expert and trainer.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with clients to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions in our CRM system and utilise the available data where required.
- Identify, manage and resolve client issues, involving the relevant teams where required, and using ticketing for visibility.
- Fluent in English, Portuguese, Spanish.
- Flexibility to work on South American time should client require.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or account management in a SaaS company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce or HubSpot.
- Familiarity with project management tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and agile methodologies is a plus.
If you are a highly motivated individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and support, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and career development within our organization.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme