About The Role
As we continue to grow globally and shift our go-to-market (GTM) strategy from sales-led to product-led sales, we’re looking for a Senior Customer Growth and Engagement Manager to join our team.
The perfect fit has a track record in SaaS, specifically in a product-led growth setup. Whether you've been a customer engagement manager with a growth mindset and a thing for data or a customer-centric growth manager rocking email and CRM skills, we want to hear from you!
Would you agree that our health is the most precious thing we have? And that each patient should be empowered to make confident decisions on their healthcare? Well, we aim to be the first healthcare review platform trusted by patients and healthcare professionals globally.
Our mission is to help over 100 million patients by 2025. If this sounds like a mission you would like to be a part of, then apply now!
We’re a leading global healthcare review platform, empowering patients to make confident and informed decisions on their healthcare, having helped more than 50 million patients to date.
In early 2023 Doctify secured an additional $10m in a growth round led by Beringea, the transatlantic venture capital firm. The round will help Doctify accomplish our mission to help over 100 million patients by 2025.
The funding, which brings total investment in Doctify to more than $29m, will be used to accelerate growth in key international markets, invest in groundbreaking product enhancements, and expand our global team.
We’re a team of over 100+ passionate people across 5 countries on a mission to leave no patient left unheard!
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Customer journeys across the full lifecycle - creating a data driven strategy and driving the execution of opportunities across these flows: Prospecting to drive new customers, onboarding to help new users get the most out of Doctify, engagement to create the habit and regular usage of the SaaS solution, advocacy to drive network effects and recapture to understand reasons for churn and re-engage.
- Leveraging marketing automation platforms to ensure optimal campaign workflows, driving marketing efficiency.
- Reporting effectively across the organization to provide KPI analysis and identify the signals throughout the customer journey.
- Working closely with the Growth Product function to ensure that automated comms tie in with the product experience roadmap.
- Working with the data acquisition team in order to guide their work and ensure the prospecting campaigns are powered by the best quality data in the right markets.
To excel in this role you will have -
- Strong analytical mindset and the ability to leverage data for decision-making.
- Extensive, hands-on expertise with HubSpot - you know its capabilities and limitations inside out.
- Love for mixing hands-on work and coaching/mentoring skills to empower our junior team members.
- Experimental approach to improving customer journeys - A/B testing is your second nature whether it’s emails or landing pages
- Excellent project management capabilities and you enjoy mapping and prioritizing your team’s work in terms of what will drive the greatest impact for the business.
- Effective communication that is clear, concise, and impactful.
- Passion for creating the best possible customer journeys and creating a seamless customer experience - delivering the right message at the right time to be of value to our customers.
- A highly collaborative approach working with our product, sales, data and tech teams.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, able to take ownership of creating clarity and a process if one doesn’t exist yet.
What we offer
At Doctify we are committed to providing a truly memorable and transformative experience on your career journey. Some of our benefits, perks and ways of working include:
Setting you up for success ⭐
Competitive compensation package
3mo Doctify & team-specific onboarding
Continuous learning sessions, training programmes and self-development (‘Doctify’s Healthcare Heroes’, ‘Learn from Leaders’, soft-skills, career expertise, etc.)
Transparent internal mobility opportunities and career paths for professional hyper-growth
Pension scheme with employer contributions (Statutory - under review)
Holiday and Flexibility
28 days annual leave: 25 days leave + 3 days off between Christmas and New Year (plus bank holidays) + 1 day annual leave for each year of service after 1 year (up to 30 days)
4 weeks remote-working to be used throughout the year (within 3 hours of your local HQ)
Hybrid-working, flexible-working hours, remote-working
Enhanced Parental leave
2 weeks Pet-ernity leave offering work from home or flexible working hours to welcome and train your furry friend
Doctify Daily to come together as a team 15 minutes a day to share, connect and learn
Weekly Wellness Wednesday inspiration & quarterly wellness coaching (Nutrition workshops & cooking demos; guided meditation sessions; even tai chi and dynamic stretching!)
Monthly all-team events held virtually keeping you connected to the team across the globe
Monthly Impact Awards (People’s choice to celebrate one another - you get a cool hoodie too!)
Quarterly team socials by region (Hosted by our ironically named Fun Police, always on the beat for a good time!)
Culture of meaningful connections join our sponsored team clubs & sports activities, as well as our Green Committee who are dedicated to making Doctify a better-for-the-world business
Employee referral scheme £700 or the local equivalent for each successful employee referral hired
Our Commitment To Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. They’re more than just buzz-words for us. Our commitment to these values is steadfast and they are an integral part of how we create what is Uniquely Doctify in our ways of working, policies and processes, building our teams and ultimately, bringing our mission to life.
We are a global company with people from all around the world and we believe that different perspectives and an inclusive and fair environment will help generate better ideas, supporting us on our journey to being a force for good and improving patient care for all.
We will always embrace uniqueness - so bring your whole self to Doctify!
More about Doctify
Doctify was launched in 2015 by Stephanie Eltz and Suman Saha, who met as trainee surgeons, to address the lack of a trusted or transparent online platform for patient reviews. While the likes of TripAdvisor, Trustpilot, and Glassdoor had enabled consumers around the world to search easily for verified feedback on products, services, and experiences, this model had yet to cut through in global healthcare.
We are a global healthcare review platform, empowering patients to make confident and informed decisions on their health and social care.
Backed by transatlantic venture capital firm, Beringea, leading European investment funds Amadeus Capital Partners, Keen Ventures as well as investors such as Sir John Hegarty (founder of Saatchi & Saatchi), and Tom Teichmann (early investor in Lastminute.com, Notonthehighstreet.com, Made.com and Simba Sleep).