We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since mid-2019 and has had exponential growth since. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Motability, the Volkswagen Group, and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!
We are looking for a Dealer Success Executive to join our team.
We’re looking for someone to provide support to our dealership partners across the UK and Ireland. This includes proactive outreach to help activate new dealership partners and supporting dealerships as they recommend their customers to Ohme. In this role you’ll be interfacing leading electric vehicle brands in the industry and supporting them with the best charging technology on the market (in our opinion of course).
What we want in your first 6 months at Ohme:
• Provide guidance to dealership partners that are new to Ohme and help them get the most from our relationship.
• Address all incoming dealership questions and feedback via phone, email in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
• Proactively reach out to dealerships via phone and email to assist in driving engagement.
• Act as a point of escalation for dealerships that require additional insights into individual customers and their installation progress.
• Actively listen to dealership feedback and distil that information back to the business so that Ohme can 'close the loop' and deliver a positive customer experience.
• Be proactive in recognising issues or areas for improvement so that we can maintain a high customer satisfaction score and consistently aim to delight our customers.
• Live our values: Move fast, be brave, push the bar, take ownership and be transparent. Be a team player with creative opinions, focused on driving solutions. Always look forward and learn from mistakes.
• Self-starter: Try your best to always act in the customer’s best interest and solve their problems. Be open to trying different ideas and feedback from colleagues.
• Outgoing and personable: Enjoy speaking to people and starting conversations. Be able to be authentic and genuine to really listen and be empathetic towards the customer.
• Speak plain English: Communicate technical information in a simple manner that everyone understands.
Experiences that are essential:
• Customer onboarding, support and implementation
• Familiar with CRM systems and practices essential.
• Self-starter with a positive outlook and an appetite to learn more
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially on the phone and in writing
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Hybrid office / remote-working practices
- Beautiful central London office with outside space
- Private Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan to spread cost of travel over 12 months
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving Scheme
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.