AskRia is a financial and fundraising decision engine for startups and investors.
As founders ourselves, we understand that there are several challenges a startup founder faces in their journey including biases in decision making, information asymmetry, restrictive financing advisory and lack of resources. At AskRia, we actively aim on solving these Founders challenges and ensure their startups are operating efficiently and effectively.
- Build, test, and deploy AI models, ensuring high data quality and completeness by proposing and iterating experiments to bridge gaps.
- Continuously improve existing models through fine-tuning hyperparameters and advanced techniques, ensuring efficiency and scalability for large-scale applications.
- Establish robust model evaluation metrics and implement monitoring systems to track performance in production, making proactive adjustments for sustained accuracy and reliability.
- Design, train, and fine-tune state-of-the-art large language models, focusing on efficiency and scalability.
- Build ML training and inference systems and develop pipelines for synthetic and human text datasets.
- Focus on LLM and model-based system performance, security, and robustness, ensuring accurate, quick, and comprehensive responses to various interactions.
- Develop techniques and tooling for ML model monitoring, including data drift detection, anomaly detection, and fairness and bias mitigation.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 3 years of relevant engineering experience in a high-performing software team.
- Extensive expertise in AI, ML, NLP, and deep learning, specifically emphasising generative models.
- Possess technical proficiency and hands-on experience with foundational models such as BERT, Transformers, PaLM, Bard, and AWS LLM, as well as practical knowledge of Azure OpenAI, Google Vertex Gen AI, and other related technologies.
- Proven ability to collaborate seamlessly across various technical departments
- Experience in wearing multiple hats, showcasing leadership qualities as the team grows, and a willingness to adapt to evolving responsibilities.
- Strong passion for ensuring product excellence and delivering a great user experience.
- Intellectual curiosity, demonstrated by staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in deep neural network research and architectures.
Why Join Us?
We are a team of driven individuals fuelled by a shared passion for establishing an innovative AI company. At AskRia, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to play a crucial part in a small team, thereby providing a holistic overview of the fintech landscape. The contributions you make will distinctly and directly influence the company's growth and development.
The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the Founder of the company.